aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Kira-Yamato-kun
    Kira-Yamato-kun
    Hey everyone I am new to the group and slowly working on getting over being shy and cute ^^ (Well, I'll keep being cute, I just meant cute-shy....if anyone gets what I mean XD I'll just go hide in a corner now :P)
  2. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    hiya Kira.. and izumeseijin..

sio chan.. sponge bob is absorbent.. after all he is a sponge that why he's liked so much
  3. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Ok how bout these for some older cartoons.. felix the cat, rocky and bull winkle, mighty mouse, and the one with the dog named mr peabody... I just remember watching superman in black and white when I got home form grade school..
  4. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    hiya Kira.. oops said that already sorry having a senior moment.
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol you like peter tork too? thats who I always think when someone says pete^^

dangermouse! lol my dad used to watch that with me and I actually looked it up on youtube and watched some last week
    he-man and she-ra went over big for me and my cousin who is only 6 months older then me and a guy..so we each had someone...we had the play sets and everything lol and once again I show you my weirdness by telling you all that last week I yelled "FOR THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!" sp on that but yes
    I watched all the boy stuff and girl stuff..it was a bit weird for my dad I think..rainbowbrite and G.I. Joe don't really go on the same page..same with ninja turtles and ghostbusters..I was born in 84 so that was my age range...cooooooooooobraaaaaaaaaaaa! yep...lol you know what in one of my shonen jumps it has the naruto genin written test and one of the questions was who is the best ninja? there was other choices but storm shadow was one of them^^

also hello kira welcome to this group I rejoined gundamseed but I doubt I'll stay
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    @ ghostlyhaunt you changed your avi again!its very colourfull and he looks very cheerfull I like I remember mightymouse! (only vaugely unfourtunatly :/) I never saw Rocky and Bullwinkcle never showed it over here but its big in the states right? ... I used to love TMNT! It always put me in ther mood for pizza
    please dont stay in the corner Kira-Yamato-kun we are all (or used to be) shy too but you can remain cute
    Hey Hey we're the Monkees, we just like Monkeying around cause we're too busy singing ... and you get the point was there a Ghostbusters cartoon? I know (and love) the films but I didnt know there was a cartoon?
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2xfwz2TRGss -ghostbusters cartoon...I still have my staypuff plushie thing with glow in the dark eyes..seriously I've had it since I was like 4 or something

ok guys anyone here no any awesome gintama fics with gin/zura as the pairing?
  8. imthereader
    imthereader
    uhm hi, I'm new here, uhm I'm kind of shy...well, not really shy I just don't talk much...I'm a good listener though so, if you want someone to talk to, you can try me ^_^ take care all
  9. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Hi everyone ^^ Hope you all had a good day
    Sio chan I remember watching Tin-Tin, haha, it was funny and I watched secret squirrel as well, and I had the He-man and She-Ra figures ^^
    I used to love TMNT and Ghostbusters cartoons as well I especially liked that green blobby ghost thing that used to eat everything......Slimer?
    Rocky and Bullwinkle? I don't think I've ever heard of that
  10. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Oh hi Imthereader nice to meet you ^^