aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Hi to all ^^
    Ghostlyhaunt- I really don't think I could do a job like yours not only am I useless when it comes to computers ( I tend to scream at them and then find someone else to fix it for me) but I can't sit still to save my life ^^
    RainSprite- Hi I just joined this group a little while ago as well, nice to meet you
    Sio chan I have the same problem when it comes to music I can never remember what tracks are called!! I end up humming them.......which is bad >_< I'm pretty much tone deaf!

Hope everyones having a good day ^^ I'm off to work on mt fanfic now, it's a bit......shabby round the edges
  2. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    that's ok Raykaida.. I'll hang around in case something happens to your computer and lend a hand..
  3. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    It has a habit of giving up on me *sob sob* it's so annoying!
  4. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Raykaida.. well if you leave it running for long periods of time, perhaps doing a reboot will give it a break. If you shut it down each night, perhaps it needs a bit more memory. If those two things don't work.. yell at it.. we do that hear at night to our printers.. machines have feelings too..
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    I get a laugh out of some people on aarin I truely do just a thought as I was reading my messages^^
    also I think I love gaku hate..which isn't nice of me at all its just so damn addicting!
  6. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Are you feeling better kumakun?
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    no but I'm in a giddy mood..its 4:47am and I'm not even close to being tired
    I'm just on killing time and laughing at gaku..I love Tuti<3
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0UrT2EaKXp4 I love when tuti has him by the hair/wig when hes dressed as gin and I love when tuti follows him at 1:35 tuti soooooooo hates him and I love it...though I don't like that they dropped him like that..that wasn't cool>.>
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    took this from analineblue the other day and thought I'd stick it here for the fun of it..

Go to Google and type in your first name and the given phrase. Copy and paste the first sentence/phrase you get that makes sense.

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] likes" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] wears" in Google search.
    Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.

this is what I got

Kayte needs botox (I don't do I?)

Kayte looks like a princess ( I look like a princess yet I need botox?)

Kayte says call me,dude! (lol thats just funny cause I actually used to say that)

Kayte wants to know if you want anything from dairy queen ( um do you want anything from dairy queen?)

Kayte does Spongebob ( I soooooooooo do not do spongebob!)

Kayte hates the way you don't look at her (umm k?)

Kayte asked him if it was that obvious! (close as I could get with asks)

Kayte goes crazy o_O

Kayte likes you (yes I most likely do like you)

Kayte eat tons of garlic noodles, pre-mixed packaged pasta, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Kayte wears a women's size medium, so I ordered a men's size small. At first the thing was enormous but after a few washes and spins in the drier it fits ...

Kayte was arrested for having sex on the beach in Southern California o_O
  9. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Kumakun this thing you posted is..........weird!! but still kinda fun

Ghostlyhaunt thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try, if not theres always the yelling, god knows what my neighbours must think of me!
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    haha you think thats weird? you missed me back when I first started this club..I was way weirder then that..I don't take to many things seriously unless its serious so when theres nothing going on I post something like that^^

seriously I love gaku hate...its so bad I know but its so funny watching them go from happy to pissed the second they see him..all this was a great day blah blah something catches their eye..they walk towards it looking madder and madder and then you see him..gaku..<3 seriously happy to pissed is less then 3 seconds!