aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Icewind
    Icewind
    Warning to all: Don't waste your money on seeing the movie Quarantine. It's terrible! And the ending was so sudden I was left thinking wtf? -_-
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    I wasn't going to watch it but it was that bad was it?

sio chan sorry you didn't get a better name...I'm thinking they are supposed to sound the same as your actual name..thats why mine is keito-kate

also I just made a really ugly friendship bracelet thats yellow and pink lol but its so tuti and takashi so I love it in the end lol
  3. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    Oh I need everyones help. My mom and me are starting a juice bar, cafe, tea house+anime, manga, store. Problem, I can't find any wholesale Anime/Manga sellers. >< do you think you could help me out? any leads or idea's?
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    well you could try here http://www.tradekey.com/kb-manga/ someone might answer you..http://www.dezinedepot.com/directory...ime/Retailers/ try a directory..and I don't remember where you live
    plus you can always walk into a store look around buy something and ask where they get all their stuff whole sale lol be sneaky..I would

I think I have a card of a place in brampton who would do it..gotta find the card..I can give it to you sometime late sunday I think..where do you live again?
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Sorry guys ... I've been neglecting Social Groups. I have two big exams coming up ... not just regular school exams, but exams that will allow (or not allow) me to continue forward with my career, so I've been focusing on that. I will be more active again in a couple weeks, when the two exams are behind me
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    don't worry about it I figured thats what was going on..well a school thing anyways..and really theres nothing going on here except me talking to myself..
  7. Therpsychore
    Therpsychore
    Hi everybody!
    It is my first post here. Nice to be with you.
  8. suetlana
    suetlana
    Hi! I'm also new here. *waves to everyone*. Please give me guidance *bow*.
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello *waves* and welcome to suetlana and Therpsychore, ok I have what is probably a dumb question but here go's, How do I get a sig to show? I finally got my self together long enough to make a new avi and sig in photoshop but I can only get the link to show I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong >.< any advise or directions to correct methods would be greatly appreciated
  10. coloredflowers
    coloredflowers
    Goodluck with that interesting shop RikuRiku! ^^

Hello everyone, I am a shy person who wants to get to know other shy persons. lol.
    Well, I guess Im not that shy on internet, but in day to day life...it all depends. C:

Sio chan - Maybe you should upload your avi & sig directly from your computer instead of putting the URL from photobucket?