aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Actually never read any of the Potter books (My friends are fans so always tell me the story anyways) and I've seen the movies so I dont feel the need to read them but Holmes sounds good to me I should at least try it out
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio chan nice to have you back
    I've only read sherlock holmes short stories I think but I rather liked them.
    I'm not to shy I mean I used to promote bands and I will get pnish here if it kills me..don't think I won't because I will! I have the power! lol

also I am a giant ***** ...but if someone is hurting your feelings all the time how do you not say "hey your hurting my feelings because you're not listening to what I'm saying"?
  3. Watsonholmes
    Watsonholmes
    Yes, I find that I like the short stories more too. Although the longer stories were good, especially 'The Hound of Baskerville'. That was my first Sherlockian story^_^.

I totally agree with you Kumakun, of course I work with children so all my arguments have turned into strange baby talk. And I constantly now want to remind people to say 'please' and 'thank you'...

My sister is hating me because I'm always trying to remind her.
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol once I was actually talking about the hound of baskerville and someone had no idea what so ever what I was talking out o_O

Well it was sorta my fault but someone not listening to what I'm saying about something weither they agree or not is upsetting..you try and try to get your point across and you get no where ya know?

I had a big thing here...some of you might have seen it but I thought better of it since its a messy topic...Sinebran we can start as soon as you mail me back and we agree on everything..please e-mail me back what I said because I forget lol
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aww, you work with kids, Waston? How old? Are you a pre-school teacher or something?
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    its crazy that theres 122 people here now...tho most have left..but still...

I'm shy but really loud and crazy so no one actually believes me when I say I'm shy..I'm pretty much the same on here as I am in real life only I swear more..tho yes I know I shouldn't swear..I don't mean to..its just my temper..blah
    anyways Artemis it looks like you might have someone to hold a conversation with if you want
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t8...ml#post1821722
    contest now up..hope we get some good stuff

guys I have a question cause I'm stupid..if you have a million points in your savings do you have to remove some to get the interest or does that go right too your checking?

I also wish this place had a thing that has a factsheet of the day like..what music are you listening to,what are you reading,and so on..

I have this song in my head and I love jabbawockeez so uh yeah..
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=grPe6OS_z2c
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Nah, I have 2 million plus in my savings and I continue to build interest; I just can't manually put MORE into the savings.

Oh you asked on via VM what my favorite pairings were, for the contest...? I don't remember what contest lol but my favorite pairings never change XD They are:

Renji x Byakuya
    Gintoki x Katsura
    Gwendal x Gunter

Now and forever lol
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    ah crap Artemis you're to late tho I guess I could add those in in huge letters

tho I did add Renji Byakuya and made sure to say only fluff for them!

lol yes for the contest http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t8...ml#post1822515
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh, cool!

That's okay; Renji x Byakuya ARE my favorite pair, so yeah, anything with them, not NC-17 b/c it's usually ooc ... and hopefully they don't get them switched around, though I did see someone asked about seme vs. uke.