aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I try not to eat pizza in general, but that is pretty good advice

Aw, Robee, cher This group is great, but I think it's also good to go out and see the sunshine every now and then ... venture out into other parts of the forum...?
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    aww Artemis I only cried at you the one time..I think

Artemis is someone who I've always enjoyed seeing on the forum and in our groups (avatar is the other one)and is someone who I hope never bites her tongue when she sees something wrong because without people like her this place would fall apart.She has her opinions as does everyone and I think its cool that she stays with them but also listens to others (avatar-katara thing) I love that when I see an issue on aarin or some suggestion thread that when I go to answer shes already posted and said what I was thinking(which is why you don't catch me over there to much..shes already said it)
    She stands out to me as a sort of leader even if shes not meaning to be..I think she really cares about people and if she can help with something she will..sadly maybe for her she is also one of the first people I think of when I have an idea or question
    She gets her feelings hurt like the rest of us and that makes me sad because well I obviously don't like it and wanna fix it even tho I most likely can't..I also think she might be embarrassed by what I'm saying but thats not going to stop me..so..um..there!
    I feel like she keeps me in line sometimes( in a good way! I would have been gone if not for her) and I love that even tho shes a teacher she doesn't correct me on all my really really really bad mistakes..like all the , I left out back there lol
    and you know what Artemis? I can keep going about how awesome you are cause its true! You are one of my most respected people on here and thats that!

Artemis=Pure Awesome so deal with it!

and she can totally get me lost in a convo in less than 5 seconds
    and omfg I almost forgot that she is an awesome writter who wrote one of my favorite bleach fics..and its the truth because I added her to my watch list b4 I figured out it was her lol (kumakun=stupid beyond words)
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Damn it. Stop. lol

*hides head and shame*
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    Robee why whats going on?..tho people do move on..so if thats it I understand but ya sorta freaked me out there

I can say something about Robee that I don't think will make him emotional or anything....he likes cherry garcia!
  5. Robee
    Robee
    I wish 'Cherry Garcia' can fix the problems of the world, but right now,....I really need to go to bed.

G'nite.
  6. sonzaishinai
    sonzaishinai
    lol.
    seems like a very cozy groupie here.
    lets see. my current pairing craze is
    --> Grimmjow x Ichigo
    --> Hichi x Ichi

- i am also a Jrock fan. Gackt w00t. and saga hawt..

and a random fact : eating pizza is VERY BAD.. 1200 cals for a med sized one. but!!! an expert has testified that if eaten with lots of OLIVE OIL.. i repeat OLIVE OIL.. it helps reduces the killer effects it does to ur weighing scale *psst it does not mean that you can now go and gobble the damn thing down now*
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh you came!
    yeah it is cozy since its made for shy type people..wouldn't make sense otherwise right?
    We do actually get into talks sometimes but thats mostly with the more sane members..which means..not me
  8. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    *hugs sonzai* YAY! another jrock fan I can't wait for Bunraku to come out.

Yeah, it is. But, no matter the cal amount, theres nothing wrong with an occasional treat . Thanks for the tip about the olive oil. Could come in handy next time I get a random pizza craving.

Bah your as sane as I am Kuma. wait....I mean your more sane then I am.
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    how did I come out as more sane here?

I like cherry garcia ^^

are we making a banner...I believe it was izume I was talking to about that..but since it would be hard for everyone to be on it I don't know what to do
    its not like we really need one..its just a whatever sort of thing.
  10. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    Strange things happen late at night ya?

I'm watching this documentary on japanese host clubs. Seems like a very depressing way of living.

I don't see why not. I'm always up for attempting, though I always think my ps stuff comes out looking childish. -.-