aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Robee
    Robee
    @ Hey Sinebran, I like the new Avatar. Who is that?

I was just getting ready to go to bed, when I caught your post. -_- zzzzzzzz!
  2. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    Thanks, I threw it together in about two seconds as a spur of the moment thing heh.

It's Saga from a band called Alice Nine. I have pictures of two other members up in the gallery.

In case you pop in before hittin the sack have a good rest
  3. sonzaishinai
    sonzaishinai
    hey all
    im not new to aarin! but im new 2 d groupie.
    so yo-ro-shi-yuu~
  4. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    welcome to the group Sonzaishinai
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    Yo sonsaishinai whats up?welcome to the group..I hope you have a good time in here

ok so since things have gotten boring and I just keep saying the same stuff over and over again and I couldn't come up with a better idea I thought we could play a game..no points sadly because Sinebran and I are working on something so we have to save..this is just for fun
    I asked Suracis if we could do this cause I am sorta stealing and he said we could so lets give it a go eh?
    I guess I'll go first since I'm posting this

"Who is kumakun?" say what you like but lets place nice eh..I know my faults ^^ <-no space lol
    also you can read what to do in his thread and maybe get some points if you do his ..he closes it tomorrow only a few hours left!
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t8...ml#post1807607

Yes you can say I don't make sense when I post things..but give me a break I'm tired :/
  6. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    Who is Kumakun.

Well, I can say that for all the faults a person, every person, carries. Her plus sides definitly out way any negatives she may have. Always wanting to help, always wanting to bring people together. She'll reach out to someone in need and make you feel at home even in the anonymous world of the internet.

And she's got a crazy obsession with the bleach musicals ^.^

Now, Who am I?
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    Since joining our little group here Sinebran has always stuck out in my mind, I like that she comes back and tries to keep things going and is always welcoming to new people when they join us.She plays along with my weird mass posting of vids that I find funny and adds her own with alice nine She can have the serious conversations I don't seem to be good at and it makes me happy shes here because I'm not sure as many people would stick around.She likes alice nine like I like tuti/takashi and eiji/daiki ^^ she is also a fan of twin souls and is the first person I think of when I see an update!

I think this came out more like how you are to me and my view on you or something weird....

(anyone who wants to add theirs to ours can) anyone wanna go next? I somehow get the feeling Robee might like it..but I could be wrong
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    So I do kuma next, right?

Okay, I'll be short and sweet Kumakun gets excited when someone new joins the group! Kumakun also gets depressed when someone leaves the group

9. Robee
    Robee
    I can't. I'm overcome with emotion right now.
    I love your guy/s sincereity and the security I feel being apart of this group. Sometimes I feel I take it for granted that one day I may not be a part of this anymore.
  10. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    on a side note: Hey Robee and Artemis

words of wisdom to everyone in the group: Do not eat pizza and go running. It is a very very bad idea.