aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Robee
    Robee
    Well the old bit from George Carlin was he was complaing that nobody took America seriously no more because they wasted valuable TV time to inform it's citizens the age of 'imaginary rodent'. Paraphrasing George here;

"If I really cared I would have sent a card 'Dear Mickey. Happy Birthday, Love George,' Why? BECAUSE I DO"NT GIVE A S**T!"
    "F**K Mickey Mouse! F**K Mickey Mouse with a big rubber d**k! And break it off and beat him to death with end of it!"
    "I hope Mickey dies! I hope he gets hold of some tainted cheese! I hope he dies in the base boards of some run down tennament! With his hand in Goofy"s Pants!"

That's the Mickey Mouse bit.
  2. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    lol I love George Carlin.It's so sad that he passed away, even though no one around here seemed to care. But when anna nicole smith died, no one would shut up about it.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah I was sorta surprised it wasn't talked about more but yeah..seems I'm in a bad mood..so thats all my posting for tonight.
  4. Robee
    Robee
    @ kumakun: sorry to hear that-my day has been shite too!

@ Sinebran: Anna Nicolewhat a waste! Here was a woman that had the time and the resources to rebuild her own 'self-esteem' on her own, instead she wasted it on trying to find it through others and being with the wrong people. It makes me mad when people do that!
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    I'm still here..sorry your day has sucked...mine didn't..I'm just not in a good mood for some reason that I don't know..actually I kinda do know but can't say on here..but anyways for your bad day
  6. Robee
    Robee
    Thanks Back!
  7. Robee
    Robee
    Gotta go to bed! Talk with you tomorrow!
    G'NIte everyone.
  8. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    Fruits basket is the bomb! good evening everyone
  9. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    Ugh, have to leave in an hour or so to take my parents to the airport. but that begins my two weeks with the house to myself ^.^

I went to this amazing sushi bar tonight, even had red bean ice cream. Its amazing what you find in your own neighborhood through others.
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    This is whatmy nickname means lol

K is for Knockout

U is for Undercovers

M is for Munchkin

A is for Angel Face

K is for Kitten

U is for Undercover Lover

N is for Num Nums

Sinebran lol thats so true..its funny what other people find for you...also I've never had red bean ice cream..is it really that good?
    http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyournamemeanquiz/