aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Sinebran
    I have been on a fangirl high for hours now over Alice Nine, this isn't good. I don't fangirl. I never fangirl O.o.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4068110/1/Twin_Souls
    Thee lovely Twin Souls fic for ya Artemis.

Also I agree with you on the super hot and manly comment. Which seems to be severly lacking in bl manga/anime so I switch to slashing manga/anime AND real life, when its right. I can slash jrock guys, but not much else.

Hi Riku
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    I love katou and Iwaki san! lol haru is like the only manga I actually like thats yaoi..dododododo...

Eiji and Daiki are so easy as they are always touching..and it seems like Daiki takes every chance he can get to be in Eijis lap

Artemis you think the guy that plays renji is girly? lol

I was a ninja turtles fan when I was growing up and this just makes me laugh..why would someone think to do this?http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LnbUyVqFE2o
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    What guy who plays Renji? Renji is ... a drawing, yes?

Ahh but j-rock guys, or boys I should say, well, they look like boys At least to me, but in any case, it just embarrasses me to even think of it, because these are real human beings, and it just doesn't seem right

EDIT: Let me clarify "right"; I mean, it seems wrong to speculate about real people's relationships, whether BL or het or what-have-you; not that a BL relationship isn't "right."
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol I meant in the musicals Artemis
    well I mean I don't just throw people together but they are the ones holding hands lol and its cute ^ ^
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh and we now have a new memeber!
    Hey new memeber
    !
  6. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    What I do when slashing j rock guys is use the image that they portray on stage and such. Because behind the scenes they might be completely different people.
  7. Robee
    Robee
    Hi ho! What's up!
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    not alot Robee..tho I'm really craving cherry garcia..it would take me like 2 mins to go by some..but I'm lazy...plus I don't like walking in the dark around here..I had cops at my door the other day asking if I heard the shots behing fired the other night..I didn't o_O I must have been on here with my head phones on cause I heard there was like 10 shots...anyways thats why I don't want to go out o_O

I also want to hold an Icon/Ava contest after I have a million points..and who do I want Avas and Icons of...why of Tuti/Takashi..and Eiji/Daiki of course! lol

I also want a background that fits me..how should I go about getting one cause I don't like the one I have all that much

also I talked to my friend in finland again and I sounded like a crazy person lol I kept saying "wait what where am I?" cause I was looking at stuff on here while talking..I kept forgetting what I was doing lol..I don't normally talk out loud when I can't find things but cause I was on the phone I did..I dunno I'm weird like that but it was funny...I was looking for something in my pix folder on my computer but couldn't find it and kept finding other things ( Like a pic of kakashi and gai making out with gais hand down his pants) I think I yelled what the **** when I saw it...why I have that I don't know...but it seems I do
  9. Robee
    Robee
    Hand down who's pants? Sounds like an 'Old bit' from George Carlin about Mickey Mouse.

Well, I just uploaded my AMV's to Mediafire and Posted the links to a AMV thread "Robee's Big Sweater". And entered two in the contest forum. Right now I'm checking out the other AMV's, handing out Reps! and making posts in forum games
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    I actually answered you but when I went to post it ..it said this group was invailed o_O
    I'm not gonna write it all out again..I guess I'm just in a bad mood or something