aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    Ya busy busy changing countrys is hard work lol
  2. Robee
    Robee
    @Sorry about that but my server got inadvertantly lost for a moment.
    Which is just as well I am ready to hit the sack; G'nite
  3. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    Good night Robee~
  4. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    woot power! This house hates me and decided to randomly shut off power to my room only. And I wasn't about to flickin switches because I know I would mess something up. >.<
  5. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    aww that sucks sine
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    I've lost my mind..don't mind this..alright ttfn
  7. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    Pardon my ignorance, but what does ttfn mean?

I don't like the wireless router in our house. It's supposed to have a radius of 100m and it works upstairs and on the patio but when we got out to the car 20-30m from the router the connection is so slow. Those lying.....

Thanks for the warning **No election talks, I must have missed that. Would that be part of the no political/religious issues discussed in forums?

I'm also trying my hand in photoshop. Been a long time since I worked on it (I stopped around 2 or 3 years ago, sometime when I started uni). We'll see what happens
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    ta ta for now

yeah I believe so..tho I wish we could talk about it

rick mercer comes on at the end of the month so I'm looking forward to him raising a little hell ^ ^

seems like everyones had a busy day..theres usually way more talking in here during the weekend..tho school did just start again so that could be why

I love watching jon cruz dance..his body does weird things sometimes but hes so cute!
  9. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    I came across this and thought you might find it amusing kuma

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=156066

how is everyone tonight?
  10. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    Hello everyone! I am great Sinebran how are you? how is everyone?