aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    I think it popped up somewhere in our conversations: CNE, Tim Hortons (though they did open a store in Buffalo. When I was there I bought Iced Cap and their Large was HUGE compared to here). Ontario too ^^ I want to see the Toronto Film Fest but Uni is starting on Monday so have to prepare.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh yeah wtf I remember talking about the cne..did you end up going?I guess I forget where people are from sometimes..sooooooooo many people on aarin 112 on here and I have 101 on my friends list..sometimes its hard to keep track..I'm sorry

mou inabee my love for tuti makes no sense
  3. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    Nah, it's okay. Went to see the air show there and hunted for that 'pizza on a stick' but no luck. Compensated with plain old pizza.
    When did it become 112? Wasn't it 111 yesterday?
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    that or the day b4..I don't think the person has said hey yet...

my dad loved the air show..I have so many pictures from the different years its not even funny
  5. Robee
    Robee
    I walked in on Sinebran breaking her weight plateau

@izumesejin Yes! You do need a licence to fish in Ontairo, but you better check what size you can catch/keep and safe to eat.

A'Tim Hortons in Buffalo! I can't imagine the shock on those poor peoples faces when they find out what a coffee regular Canada tatses like.

@inabee Some airlines will allow pets to fly in the cabin if they meet weight or size restrictions 'like a toy breed of dog'.
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    ok wait wait how many of us are living in canada right now?
  7. Robee
    Robee
    Moi! I do.
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    I didn't know that ..did I?
    ontario too?
  9. Robee
    Robee
    Nope. Four winds don't meet in Ontario.
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    mou Robee why am I an idiot? I just bought someone who I have never ever talked to a 15,000 point card..why..why do I do this maybe I really don't want a million points or something