aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Robee
    Robee
    @I use a microsoft photo premium 9, but I like some the older progams I use like ArcImpression 4.

Right now I've bee inspired to write a new poem and I need a 'backdrop' that involves shadows and light coming through a window. To think I originally bought the camera so, I can send photos of myself to my family/friends.
    I hate having my picture done in a studio, it feels so phony.
    I like photographers like 'Annie Liebowitz' she can capture the essence of her subject.
  2. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    welcome back Kuma. Feel free to hop in if your still around. if not have a good one.

@robee, speaking of photography, I just came across this waterballoon experiment someone did. Turned out really cool, I wanna try it now. http://www.flickr.com/photos/davejoh/sets/72157606408703739/
  3. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    I've never really experimented with any other programs besides photoshop. I'll have to look into some.

Hmm, I might be able to dig something up for ya if you just need any light beamed window.

haha I know how you feel. I went with the family to get portaits done back when I graduated and they turned out horrible. I couldn't believe how bad of a job the photographer did. I kept thinking "hell, I can to better then that" >.<

I will be sure to check her out soon
  4. Robee
    Robee
    @Sinebran, Kuma just logged off again.

I just tried that link and I goggle it-nada.
    I'll just have to try flickr directly later if goggle can find it
  5. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    huh weird.
    mabye that will work.
    http://tech.msn.com/howto/articlepcw...mentid=8692940

Its such a simplistic idea with great results.
  6. Robee
    Robee
    @found it! I think my camera can do 3pics/sec but I'll have to double check my manual. THNX!

I don't go for bells and whistles; simple works usually works best for me.
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    now for sure I'm leaving lol I was looking at nagayan/tuti stuff so I got lost night for real
  8. Robee
    Robee
    G'nite kumakun
  9. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    lol go to bed! that's an order miss :P

I'm a fan of simplistic too, though I like to really go out there in photoshop and see what I can transform my pictures into.

Well time for bed. 'bout 5am here. Goodnight. Hope to continue this discussion with you later Robee.
  10. Robee
    Robee
    Same here: I mean it's 4:15am but I can't sleep just yet.

I have to break my sleeping patterns so that means I have to stay awake a little longer.
    G'nite Sinebran.