aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Outshine Your ShyNess

1. anshii
    anshii
    i do it sometimes... i try to seem outgoing, but it translates to strange, since i'm actually shy and have trouble talking to people.
  2. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    I'm actually pretty quiet. According to my friends I have an aura that says 'Get the **** away before I rip your innards out from your butt and labotamize you with my bare hands'. At least that's what Lizzy says. Sarie just agreed with her. Sarie and I actually had the same classes for two years before she dared to talk to me at all and I'm just to shy to talk to anyone around me. I don't like talking, it makes me uncomfortable but I will make my opinion known when I see stupidity, it's a reflex from taking care of my little brother. I swear he's an idiot and I always have to tell him not to do ****.
  3. hexadezimal
    hexadezimal
    aww you people make me happy its good to know that there are other people out there who have the same problems as me ö.ö
    My friend (yeah friend not friends xD) says its probably because I have a strange way of thinking (My train of thoughts changes very quickly) o.O So most of the time I say nothing or as alway blurt out something weird >.> even online I mostly stalk sites because I'm too scared to write somehing O___O
    (sry my English isn't as good as I would like it to be)
  4. janeXD
    janeXD
    I guess I'm not really that shy but if someone who looks like they are really sociable and a good conversationalist tries to strike up conversation, I end up pulling back into my shell >_< cos they ask too many questions too fast and I feel like I can't keep up, or they will think my answers are silly... but if I'm hanging around my friends, or some introverted people, I will end up being the noisy and talkative extrovert o.o
    ^hexadezimal, heehee I stalk sites too XD
  5. night58
    night58
    i'm very quiet and my friends said that sometimes they don't even know that i'm there since i don't talk or do anything but be invisible. It's not that i dislike them or anything but i just can't keep up with the things they talk about, it's like once i understand what they are talking about they change subjects. Also i'm not very good at starting up a conversation so it turns everything awkward and the mood goes down. >.< and then it seems like it was my fault so i tend not to say anything. *sigh* i guess i'm probably going to end up being lonely.
  6. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    i'm very quiet and my friends said that sometimes they don't even know that i'm there since i don't talk or do anything but be invisible. It's not that i dislike them or anything but i just can't keep up with the things they talk about, it's like once i understand what they are talking about they change subjects. Also i'm not very good at starting up a conversation so it turns everything awkward and the mood goes down. >.< and then it seems like it was my fault so i tend not to say anything. *sigh* i guess i'm probably going to end up being lonely.
    I know exactly what you mean! I accidentally sneak up on people and startle them (although I do admit that it's funny), one minute they are talking about Zelda (something I know very little about) and then the next second they are talking about plants eating zombies (something I know zilch about). So I stay quiet because they are having a good time and I don't have anything to talk about that they consider interesting. I think the kind of person that the 'invisible people' like me need is someone who is just willing to sit next to them in silence for a while; no need to start conversations or anything. I found that person for me, and yet she's the loudest person I know when she's with other people.
  7. glenny
    glenny
    In my opinion, nature has given man a lot of useful plants for health. And hemp is considered especially useful. And here they are products to help you fight stress, anxiety, depression, pain, etc. This is the best natural solution to improve your physical and mental health. Visit the site https://westcoastbud.io/ to find out more.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12