aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*The gaang club*Avatar:The last air bender

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    That kiss scene bugged me too. Though not the one at the end of the play episode, cause I kind of understood what Aang was trying to do... I think... or more i just understood why he did it. What I didn't understand was why Katara was suddenly so unsure of her feelings when she was practically all about him since the woman predicted she'd marry a powerful bender. It was stupid.

you know my thoughts on her lol and yes that was really stupid!

kind of seems like he was...otherwise when he was talking to the other avatars wouldn't they have said something if they knew about it?

right but zuko might feel the need to help the eath kingdom and went for that reason..or it was b4 iroh left or iroh opened a earth style tea store in the firenation

yeah I'll miss not seeing them cause they were good characters but everything ends...still I'd like to see a few years into the future or something
  2. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    My thoughts on the Avatar State was that all avatars eventually master it in their lifetime, or maybe not...i believe though, that the guru taught Aang a really easy way to do it. And it seems in their world it's all about balance, so fi Aang's taking the easy way to master something incredible, wouldn't there be a 'checks and balances' system...so in a sense him giving up his worldly attachment was a way to balance out learning to master the avatar state probably before any other avatar had. that's what I've come up with in the time since the finale...lol you can see I don't think about much else.
    I'd like to see a bit into the future too, like how they deal with Aang being the last airbender (Ahhh another balance thingy) and maybe how Zuko is as a father. I mean I am kinda glad it ended where it did, because it could have dragged on and people would have lost interest. Now I think people will be interested in it for a very long time....my only peeve.....WHERE THE HELL IS ZUKO'S MOM!!!!
    Did y'all know that one of the creators (Michael I believe) actually wrote out a story board for Zuko finding him mum in the finale, but his co-creator (Brian) shot it down.....
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah I wanna see them as parents too! and maybe they will do something in the future where he unbans and finds her..since he is the firelord it would be ok for her to come back and all..it would be nice to see her with his kids and such I think
    I wonder if toph would end up with someone..I can't think of anyone

the rest of your post is to much for my little brain to take in at the moment
  4. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    I was really disappointed when they left out Zuko finding his mom, they just put that part in with his father to let everyone know that Zuko was still interested in finding her, and probably eventually would. I wanted a whole reunion thing!! And no, I can't believe that the bit where he actually finds his mom was shot down! They could have stuck one more episode in there! It wouldn't have ruined anything t all, just tied up loose ends, which would have been good! Instead they left it untied... and i'm pretty sure they aren't going to make more, least not with the same characters... so that robs people of satisfaction. It was so important to Zuko too, like almost as much as finding Iroh was. I also wanna know what Zuko's mom has been doing all this time. Was she doing her part to fight against the firenation invasion force wherever it was that she was? Or did she become some sort of hermit and not know, or do anything? They should make a movie with that, and then stick a reunion at the end, and it should all be very well thought out and not be thrown together at the last minute... or even give the slightest impression that it was either.
    That balance system does sound right, and it did seem like all teh avatars just mastered teh four elements and got it done with.. none of them had to face their enemies so early on... so i'd understand if Aang was the only Avatar to have ever learned to master the Avatar state, but the love thing still seems a mess. I suppose a lot of ppl would have been disappointed if he and Katara hadn't gotten together in the end...
  5. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    I agree that there were so many loose ends. Unfortunately I doubt there'll be anything else with Zuko and Aang, but I did read the creators (with Nick's blessings) want to continue in the universe, but with new characters and stuff. But who knows. I suppose we can hope that the live action movies do a good job and maybe Shamalan will throw in a more closed ending.
    Yeah I was just rambling with the balance thing, trying to make sense of that kiss at the end (I still don't watch it) I suppose it was a bit of the writter's giving in to the demands of the fans, but it was still so out of place and just...wrong. I mean I love Katara and I love Aang, and I'm not completely against them getting together but they could have done a much better job...I mean Katara didn't even act like she really loved him then their smooching and it's all WTF.
    Oh well....let's remember the good times shall we, instead of dwelling on the bad. Like Toph and her awesome sassiness. XD
  6. nikkei
    nikkei
    i actually was dissapointed with the ending because it left me feeling unsatisfied i don't like the fact that katara and aang kissed either it was non-nihistic because i thought that was what the show was protraing the whole scene with zukko asking about his mother got my hopes up cause i thought they might squeeze something in about his mother but then it left me hanging on a lighter note does any one else rememeber that hug that zukko and aang had before they went out in front of everybody for the coranation that was one of my favorite scenes*dirty thoughts start to circulate in mind*
  7. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    @nikkei i liked that scene too! It was cute... though it didn't really get dirty thoughts going for me, i just thought it was very sweet. I loved Aang's outfit too, it was great!

I missed Iroh a lot when he wasn't in the episodes for a while. My favourite scene has to be when Zuko find Iroh and they make up. I loved it, and cried at that scene. Those kinds of things always get to me -_-;;
  8. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    Heehee that scene before the coronation was adorable, and I swooned over Zuko cause he was all good and sweet and strong and stuff *sigh* I'm in love with a cartoon character...my love life is doomed
    Aww that scene when Zuko and Iroh finding each other truely had me crying, tissues and sobs all the way, scenes like that always gets me too.
    I think one of my all time fave scenes is when Sokka, Toph and Suki are on the air ship and Toph goes in with a metal suit and takes out all the firenation dudes....that was seriously the coolest thing ever, Toph is so freaking awesome, she invented a new bending style...she's my hero.
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    *has to join group* Hi everyone! Im new here....
  10. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    @dragonkat lol no worries, my love life is just as doomed as yours, for i too seem to experience more crushes on cartoon characters then real people.
    That was an awesome toph scene, i love it when she metal bends, and taking out all those guards was too cool for words.
    I also liked the scene where that swamp guy made a seaweed monster thing, on the black sun episode. I thought that was awesome and was actually really impressed cause it was doing lots of damage on the firenation tank things.

@FiresFlame Hello there! Why don't you tell us a bit about what you like about Avatar, and who is/are your favourite character(s)?
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast