aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Doushitemo Furetakunai has been licenced by Juné !

1. dreahatesyou
    dreahatesyou
    Yoneda Kou has only one tankoubon released, and kinda new, that it's already licenced in the US
    English version expected for mid-2010~~

That's good news ! Now I hope to see it licensed in French (though I don't want it before we finished translating XD)

Seriously, seeing her book being licensed so quickly just add more weitgh on the fact the Yoneda Kou is an awesome artist ! And men, she deserve to be popular everywhere !

Just a question : are you planning to buy the English version (even though it's not your maternal language), and even if you already have the Japanese version ?

As for myself, I own two or three different version of the books I love (like some Miyamoto Kano, Toko Kawai, Fujiyama Hyouta and Suzuki Tsuta). So I guess it's obvious that I'll spend more money... haha.
  2. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    I guess that is good, I think she really deserves to be more known among yaoi readers.

I don't really know if I'll buy the english version...I mean I have the japanese edition and the scanlations
  3. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    So EFFING awesome. I want every manga reader in the world to access Yoneda Kou, so this is super.

Totally getting this. I'd get her Japanese books too if it didn't cost like $50 for shipping to Canada.

I'm wondering though if June is gonna muck up/edit out the smex scenes, since they're so jerkish/nitpicky about adult content. I wish this were 801 or another, lesser conservative BL English publisher who licensed it.
  4. dreahatesyou
    dreahatesyou
    I'm wondering though if June is gonna muck up/edit out the smex scenes
    Heh ? Really ? But there isn't so much explicit sex in Yoneda... It'd be bad if they do, haha...
  5. idioteva
    idioteva
    I havn't read DF because it got licended just as I discovered the world of Yoneda Kou. I'm going to buy it as it's released because shes just too good to miss and we should surport her (but one people already have the jap versions anyway).
  6. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    @idioteva - I can PM you DF links if you'd like. (I know you'll still buy the English versions anyway, so why not share the scanlations?) Let me know.
  7. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    Also, you can still read it online...
  8. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    @audio - Yeah, but it's always good to keep a version in your computer.
  9. Lally
    Lally
    I'll definitely be buying the English version but I'll keep the scanlations just for comparison purposes. I'm glad that English publishers have realised the quality of Yoneda-sensei's works. I hope they publish more of her stuff in the future.
  10. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Agreed, Lally. ^^

I'm also planning on keeping a scanlated copy on me computer. Ye never know when ye have the urge to read it :O

XD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast