aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

In Boku no te ga yashii to nakunara ...

1. Gizmo
    Gizmo

Hibari kills someone from Vongola (dude with the scruff and light coloured hair) in the beginning after Tsuna orders it. WHO IS HE? I can't tell! He has Iemitsu's hair, so I kept thinking it was Iemitsu, but he's too young and getting married so that doesn't make any sense. Anyone know?

DJ download link here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f109/t...born-boku.html
  2. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    I have "read" that dj too...I kept thinking that guy was some friend of Yamamoto's? I wish I could actually understand what is going on
  3. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    He can't be Ryohei can he?!?! I'm thinking that because he's slightly older than the rest and has turf-y hair.
  4. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    I don't think so...he looks too non-EXTREME to be Ryouhei. On the other hand he does have turfy hair and that think on the left side of his forehead looks like Ryouhei's scar.
  5. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    I'm dying from curiousity!

Edit: Okay I msged LadyPhantomhive (scanlated all the other KHR DJ) if she might know. I'll post her reply once I get it!
  6. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    I re-read it...I think this guy is called Luca (I see "Luca" being mentioned a lot throughout the doujin). I also see the name "Galliano" every here and there, it could be the name of a rival family or something?
  7. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Ack. It looks like LadyPhantomhive scans will not be scanlating this one.

I'm thinking of scanlating this DJ myself. Hopefully I'll find a translator and a quality check editor in AF, and soon as I do I'll be scanlating this DJ. (Since no one's doing it, I might as well.)
  8. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    Oh nooooo! I would really like to see this DJ scanlated....if you can actually do it, I'd be really grateful. I wish I could help some in some way, but I have no idea how
  9. aQiel
    aQiel
    i'd already read this dj at youtube..n its in eng..try this [YouTube - ‪] i also got to know 8018 from youtube first..there are plenty out there..