aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General Discussion...

1. sequoi
    sequoi
    @ tea : So funny... It sure will... ^^
    A man's kiss is his signature.
    -Mae West-

God i like her quotes... It's rich and it's meaningful...
  2. WantSome
    WantSome
    A poem by (i think) Rhummi (who's name I can't spell right):

The day I heard my first love story, I began my search for you
    Only to realise
    Lovers do not find each other somewhere along the way
    they're in each other's souls from the beginning
  3. WantSome
    WantSome
    And I've found the rest of A Cowboy's Guide To Life:
    (Best read in a cowboy accent, obviously)

- Never squat with yer spurs on.
    - There are two theories to arguin' with a woman; neither one works.
    - Don't worry about bitin' off more than you can chew, your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger'n you think.
    - If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
    - After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
    - If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
    - Never smack a man who's chewin' tobacco.
    - It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.
    - Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut.
    - Never follow good whiskey with water, unless you're out of good whiskey.
    - Good judgment comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgment.
    - Always drink upstream from the herd.
    - Never drop your gun to hug a grizzly.
    - If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
    - When you give a lesson in meanness to a critter or a person, don't be surprised if they learn their lesson.
    - When you're throwin' your weight around, be ready to have it thrown around by somebody else.
    - Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back in.
    - Always take a good look at what you're about to eat. It's not so important to know what it is, but it's critical to know what it was.
    - The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
    - Never miss a good chance to shut up.

*shuts up*
  4. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    -The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
    -Good judgment comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgment.
    -Never miss a good chance to shut up.
    Oh, wow, cowboys sure are wise...~! XD Good ones, WantS! You coulda kept goin', ya know? Thank you!
  5. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    No one likes it here anymore~! SOB!!!!
  6. seth
    seth
    I don't know if I got this one right. I've read this one in a book and I forgot who wrote this but I like it a lot

Oh what a tangle web we made
    When we first practice to deceive
    But when we've practice enough
    How vastly we improved our style
  7. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Bump
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    I was just reading fanfiction...and sweet/hot one-shot smut dedicated to Valentine's Day between Hollow Ichigo and Ichigo of Bleach.

The last line had me in fits!

“WE’RE SNUGGLING!! PISS OFF!!”

--said to Kurosaki Isshin (along with a thrown pillow) for interrupting much wanted snuggling time.

It made my morning, thought I'd share it. XD

EDIT: And something, else from a friend of mine about my current...customization of my aarin profile.

"You turned aarin in your personal myspace!" - Heath, upon seeing my aarin profile.

".!." - Me, in utter horror and denial.
  9. cloudykate
    cloudykate

. .oh, this is COOL

. .firstly, i just want to say, i LOVE QUOTABLE QUOTES

. .i had some collections of it

. .i'm glad that this forum had different social groups, and this group suits perfect for me while i'm searching

. .i'm just new here in this site,

. .and i'll leave my footprints with this:

" Everyone is a bore to someone. That's unimportant. The thing to avoid is being a bore to oneself."
  10. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    YAY! A quote group! I have collected almost 5,000 quotes, and still collecting. So far in my collection, the best (funniest) quotes have to be from Irishmen. I got these quotes from a site strictly about Ireland.

"I hope that when I die, people say about me, 'Boy, that guy sure owed me a lot of money.'" -- Jack Handey

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -- Jack Handey

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that." -- G. H. Hardy

"The time to stop talking is when the other person nods his head affirmatively but says nothing." -- Henry S. Haskins

"Even if the ball was wrapped in bacon, Lassie couldn't find it." -- Heard from an Irish caddie after a particularly bad shot

"When I die I want to decompose in a barrel of porter and have it served in all the pubs in Dublin." -- J. P. Donleavy

"You know it's summer Ireland when the rain gets warmer." -- Hal Roach

"The most important thing I would learn in school was that almost everything I would learn in school would be utterly useless. When I was fifteen I knew the principal industries of the Ruhr Valley, the underlying causes of World War One and what Peig Sayers had for dinner everyday. . . what I wanted to know when I was fifteen was the best way to chat up girls. That is what I still want to know." -- Joseph O'Connor

"If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance." -- George Bernard Shaw

"My father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic." -- Spike Milligan

"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Marriage is the same." -- Oscar Wilde

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months." -- Oscar Wilde

"Samuel Johnson once said, 'the Irish are a fair people, they never speak well of one another.' So, naturally, Brendan Behan, the bad boy of Irish Literature, had the Irish insult down to a fine art: 'If Iit was raining soup, the Irish would go with forks.'"

"Ireland remains a deeply religious country, with the two main denominations being 'us' and 'them.' In the unlikely even you are asked which group you belong to, the correct answer is: 'I'm an atheist, thank God.'"

"Curran said to Father O'Leary, the wittiest priest of his day, 'I wish you were St. Peter.' 'Why?' Asked O'Leary. 'Because,' said Curran, 'you would have the keys of heaven, and could let me in.' 'It would be better for you,' said O'Leary, 'that I have the keys of the other place, for then I could let you out.'" -- W. R. LeFanu

"Spike Milligan was asked if anything was worn under the kilt. Always quick with a comeback, Spike responded, 'No, it's all in perfect working order.'"

"An Irishman will always soften bad news, so that a major coronary is no more than 'a bad turn' and a near hurricane that leaves thousands homeless is 'good drying weather.'" -- Hugh Leonard

"A garda recruit was asked during the exam, 'What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?' He said, 'Call for reinforcements.'"

"It's not that the Irish are cynical. It's rather that they have a wonderful lack of respect for everything and everybody." -- Brendan Behan

"Long ago, when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today, it's called golf."

"I'm having difficulty getting the doctors around here to sign the appropriate form." -- Spike Milligan seeking permission to celebrate his 80th birthday with a 12,000 foot skydive.

"Out for lunch. If not back by five, out for lunch also." -- Sign on kinsale shop

"TRESPASSERS PROSECUTED--PLEASE SHUT THE GATE." -- Notice in a Co. Down field

"Horse manure: 50p per pre-packaged bag. 20p -- do it yourself." -- Sign on farmhouse gate.

"The farmer allows walkers across the field for free, but the bull charges." -- Sign on Irish gate
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234