aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General Discussion...

1. Keiyan
    Keiyan
    Hello there Just wanted to drop by for the usual newcomer's intro, so to speak XD
    Sadly my poor brain is scarce on remembering any interesting quotes, and there's only one that keeps coming to my mind. It's from a fanfic author (midnightblue), not sure it counts but here goes nothing ^^;
    "In the end, when you have no friends, the next best thing is an enemy that knows you well."
    I wish I could explain why this phrase apeals so much to me, i guess it's that message behind that, which refers to not dying alone, or the fact there is always someone there to remember you by, a bit sad I grant you ^^; but of all the thousands of interesting phrase, whenever I think 'quote' for some silly reason, this one pops into my head >.>;

Well, that's it for now, thank you ^^
  2. sequoi
    sequoi
    Mine is "Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching...". I think that this quote is so true, and it give me a way to live my life to the fullest... I'm still trying tho, so good luck to me...
    Btw i'm new here so yoroshikuuu~~
  3. sequoi
    sequoi
    "Sex is an emotion in motion."
    ~Mae West~
    (August 17, 1893 – November 22, 1980)
    American actress, playwright, screenwriter, and sex symbol.

~ Irony is a disciplinarian feared only by those who do not know it, but cherished by those who do ~
    Soren Kierkegaard
  4. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Welcome sequoi!

Nice contributions! Your Mae West one is . How perfect...
  5. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Had to share this. This man...made my heart tremble with his words...

http://www.youtube.com/v/znIXyFh6dsI&hl=en&fs=1&
  6. sequoi
    sequoi
    Thank you... I love it that we have this quotes group... I love quotes... ^^
  7. sequoi
    sequoi
    WOW... That was... Motivational...
    He is amazing... I just want to scream, YES!!!!
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    WOW... That was... Motivational...
    He is amazing... I just want to scream, YES!!!!
    Isn't he?! I barely discovered him today! I wanted to jump up and yell, he had me so into it. This part sticks me...the whole thing sticks to me, admittedly, but I love this line: "Will I be something? Am I something? And the answer comes: Already am, always was, and I still have time to be."

Made my heart stop, I swear...

Here's another one, both a cut version and the original, both very, very powerful...

YouTube - "For Those Who Can..." Anis Mojgani (Cut Version)
    YouTube - Anis Mojgani at the National Slam 2005 (Original)
  9. fataltea
    fataltea
    I don't have a serious quote to add right at the moment. However, I will share one of my all time favourites instead.

"Being optimistic may not make life any easier - but it'll annoy people enough to make it worth the effort"
  10. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Much lol's, tea! And many thanks. It doesn't have to be a serious quote, don't let the group name fool you...XD
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast