aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. fannshin
    fannshin
    @shattered

Thanks for the linky to the fic. I'm going to read that. I read her Therapy fic until the WEE hours of this morning. I was sooo sucked in I couldn't stop reading it. Well worth staying up for!

As for who I would like to see Fei with, I'm digging him with Mikhail since I recently read a fic (and joined Mikhail LJ) with them together.
  2. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @Rakashun: the scorching (and NOT returned) kiss - that almost had the fangirl in me in tears. The kiss was hot and it was Fei and Asami, and Fei was so passionate but...Asami just lay there, arms at his side, not moving. I thought it was incredibly sad.

@fannshin: Therapy is the all-time best VF fic ever. I also loved the accompanying pics from mtarashidango (her VF djs are <3).

Would you mind pointing me in the direction of that Mik x Fei fic? I may have read it, but I may not have!
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @Manius: I really like the way how you put that... I really like the idea that the past has such an effect to the present. So is it possible that Asami still has some feelings for Fei but is pushing them aside?

@aikoaiko: I have already thought about Fei and Havi before, you are right, they both have gorgeous hair (and personalities ), whoa, that would be just great if that came true

@Rakashun: Last smexing would be just fine It could be actually kinda sad Uwaaaah, I feel I am starting to be an Asami/Fei fan But rather in the sense that this pairing was simply not meant to be by destiny although it could have been great I love tragical love stories

@knickerbokerchu: I am kinda ashamed but you just added a new dimension to my reception of that kiss
  4. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    Thanks everyone for the links to different fanfics...haha maybe i'll check them out I dont really read fanfic that much but i do sometimes ^^;

@knickerbokerchu: I know..he just laid there. Gah. I was hoping he'd grab Fei Fei and kiss him back passionately (and by that i mean VERY VERY passionately!!) LoL

@YorumiAkihime: lol...glad you like my comedic relief XD but with FeiFei's lighting fast reflexes I thought Havi can pop in like that =^o^= unless feifei is lost in thought about Asami then maybe...^_^
  5. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    You know, I just remembered how hot I thought Feilong was back in the second volume when he wore his hair in a long braid down the back. I wish she'd show him like that again. *daydreaming*
  6. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @aikoaiko: Bad you, you made me think really hard about that image I just can't get rid of it Well, reflexes are one thing but Havi's spells are another
  7. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    @YorumiAkihime: LoL well thats true. Havi prob can freeze time or something equivalent to that. lightning fast relexes cant do anything about that XD

hmm realize I had a typo. not thought but doubt. glad that you were able to understand what I was saying even with the typo ^_~
  8. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @aikoaiko: It was understandable cause the idea was pretty clear

But well, talking about Havi reminds me - is it only my imagination or are in Crimson Spell somehow better sex scenes than in Viewfinder? Hmmm, now when I think about it I really don't know why I have always thought so Maybe cause Feifei needs more such scenes? (Yay for long haired bishies )
  9. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    *nods nods* agrees with more feifei scenes. Heck make him in all the scenes. LoL Baised opinion ^O^

as for CS having better smex scenes...YEP i conpletely agree with that. I think its due to that fact that its a fantasy and with Val being in beastly form it allows for much more creativity (well thats on my own opinion...)
  10. Manius
    Manius
    I am not into shota either, but I got the idea that Tao has a thing for Fei from the Viewfinder Character Profiles. Here is an excerpt: "'How would you describe Fei Long-san, Tao-kun?' 'Fei-sama? Fei-sama is an amazing person, skilled in many things! He speaks many foreign languages and is the strongest person I know when it comes to Kung-Fu! Everyone else in the organization thinks Fei-sama...Fei Long-sama is a bit scary, but he's always very kind to me!' 'Tao-kun really likes Fei Long-san, huh? By the way, please tell us what type of women Fei Long-san likes?' 'Fei-sama...is there a lady that you like?' 'She's just hypothetically speaking...What's wrong, Tao? Why are you sulking?'"
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast