aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    @Fuji: If you mean Yoh, I would love to see some sparks fly between them! Yoh seemed like a fairly important character, so maybe she won't just drop him out of the story. Maybe Fei and Yoh could get into a little bondage smexing..... *drifts off into daydream*
  2. sarahslildusty
    sarahslildusty
    so you guys know when the next chapter is coming out i heard th 25 this month or maybe next month i really don't know????
  3. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    @sarahslildusty: June 28th. Can't wait!
  4. sarahslildusty
    sarahslildusty
    oh thanks rakashun
  5. Fuji
    Fuji
    Aaaah is anyone else kinda annoyed at the latest developement?? Like, it seems so rushed, and it seems like they are trying to randomly pair up Feilong with another guy without even much chance for sparkage to occer. >_<
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Fuji have I missed something? I haven't seen a new guy. I am still behind from my trip without my computer.
  7. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    I think she means Mikhail. I'm still amused by that line of Asami's where he basically says to Mik and Fei, "If you're gonna carry on like that, get a room!"

Fei seems kind of passive, the way he's sitting between Asami and Mik, looking back and forth as they argue. But I'm wondering if he might just be keeping his real plans secret, because he can see what's going on in all the rooms on the ship because of hidden camera, so he's not as helpless in that situation as some people seem to think. I wouldn't be surprised to see his armed henchmen show up when Asami tries to leave the ship with Aki.
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I see I didn't think of Mikhail. It is suspicous when Fei is not taking action. The tension between the three of them must be something else.
    Where is Yoh? I want him back soon. It seems like an eternity since the prison flashback.
  9. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    It does seem like forever, doesn't it? I wonder how Yamane-sensei plans to work Yoh back into the plot?
  10. sarahslildusty
    sarahslildusty
    do you people really think akihito will really kill that guy??? i think he might i am not really sure but the suspense is killing my and i can't wait for the next chapter to come out to find out what will happen there is another good book that the author of viewfinder wrote its crimson spell that another favorite book by the author but i can't wait for the next chapter of viewfinder
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast