aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

introduce yourself! ^^

1. iono
    iono
    Hii, my name is Dani. ^^
    I freakin' loove food! and i can sleep all day. and i'm an asian. ^^
    general things.. making people laugh is what i do, i am an all around goofy boy.
    anyhoo, enjoy your stay here. ^^
  2. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    I'm still creeped out by your *male version of me-ness*
    (minus the dancing)..

3. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    Hi i am fiona i am a single mum with a little girl that i love alot. fionanjune
  4. RyuuchiKiyu
    RyuuchiKiyu
    Hi...I'm a student and not asian.(I wish I was asian) I like to read and study asian languages and more than anything I wanna travel.
  5. akrias
    akrias
    i'm akira (no, not the smexy one from Togainu No Chi ) ... i'm white as printer paper, and marginally nocturnal . i love to travel (when i can afford it ) and like helping people with their emotional/life problems . (some sort of mother-hen complex, idk...)
  6. MagisterMina
    MagisterMina
    Hello! My name is Merissa [a.k.a. Mina], I am a short, random, funneh, weird, goffeh person! >:3 I'm obsessed with V-kei, Oshare-Kei, Lolita stuff, Cosplay, L, Hanatarou, moogles, sewing,Videogames [mostly RPGs] and sweets! Lots and lots of sweets! Its nice to meet all of you~! :3
  7. bladexshooter
    bladexshooter
    Hey guys. You can call me blade. I'm asian. I guess i'm a sort of dreamer~ Who always spaces out in her own little world and starts thinking about stuff (sometimes yaoi...okay fine, mostly yaoi eheh!) i'm a student .. and i have an attraction to outfits that scream punk, stylish or even cosplay outfits!! I love Kpop [bigbang!!!] and especially G-Dragon. Nice to meet you and i hope you dont find me too much of a bother because i can be quite blur sometimes and blurt out weird and random things.
  8. Galanos
    Galanos
    I completely agree that this industry is expanding quickly because there is an increasing need for it every year. As a result of the competition's apparent expansion, airlines should actually increase their level of comfy service frequently. Because I have faith in their service, I always choose the visite site . Additionally, they occasionally provide discounts to well-known locations, which is crucial for travel.