aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What be the business?!

1. iono
    iono
    heey, this is the spot to post.. whatever!!
    this will be our main diccusion area. ^^
    go crazy kids, and play nice.. we still have them shy ones out there.
  2. iono
    iono
    Yaoicraft.. LMAO
    whenever i was reading through the nations.. Tales of the Abyss kept popping up into my head.. by the way.. i'm a big "tales of .." fannatic. i'll skoo you inside out on that business!
  3. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    i'm so excited about yaoicraft!
    I've been screwing up a lot though..
    it's like "ooh what's that? *clicks*...[you have just lost 15 troops]... damn..."
  4. winter2029
    winter2029
    i like the game cuz it makes you think b4 attacking and plan out your next move b4 you even go into your next cycle. i also like it cuz its very creative and it has the word yaoi in it lol
  5. matcha_jelly
    matcha_jelly
    lol.. just joined the game today. i like the game too. hope there will be more yaoi in yaoicraft
  6. iono
    iono
    LMAO, that's good that you all enjoy it! ^^
    Dora mah explorer, you would lose 15 troops. LOLOL

ohh, who has a Twitter? xD
    Twitter..a safer way to send text messages to another person, without the phone number, using @username here and by turning on SMS message alerts. LMAO
    orr, the original waay..update about where you are in life.
  7. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    i have a twitter!
    uhh.. but i never use it..
    and i have hundreds of tweets helping someone out but no tweets of my own ;.;
  8. akrias
    akrias
    i have no twitter, for i do not tweet: i squeak. lol. nah, my current status in life is sick. curse overworking and not sleeping!
  9. winter2029
    winter2029
    i heard that i has a lot of viruses that's y i never made one
  10. iono
    iono
    LMAO, where did you hear that from Wnter? not true.. it's just another thing like myspace, and facebook, but without the pizaz. LOL

and oh myy.. scooby doo!! LMAO
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast