aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What be the business?!

1. winter2029
    winter2029
    a friend thats into computers and how they work or something like that. well thats what he said but i guess if it does not cause viruses than i guess i could try it
  2. iono
    iono
    xD
    if you are not sure, go on twitter, then scan your computer. ^^
    experimenting will always give a solution!
    maaybe your friend doesn't like social networking online. LOL
  3. iono
    iono
    okay guys! the next event will start next Monday! we will be electing officers who are dedicated, and very helpful with running things! it's another voting one! but it's a open vote this time, meaning.. there is no need for any pms just posting what you think about the candidate!
  4. winter2029
    winter2029
    i finally made the twitter account and it's a little hard to mange for now
  5. iono
    iono
    congrats. and how is hard to manage? @@
  6. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    i have a twitter acct lmao but i forgot the password and i dont really believe in it to be honest i think its a waste of our technology when we could be doing more scienctific things or just more useful things. i mean who cares if a actor or person is brushing there teeth? or taking a big dump? lmao it did come in handy for the Iranians but there still slaves within there own country i guess each new generation gets more lazier, damn were going to become like those people from Walle all fat and hardly able to move around lmao mean while the Chinese are whiping us telling us to make there products after they take over America O.O and the middle east goes down the crapper >.<
  7. iono
    iono
    Walle.. <33 i love that movie! noo! Twitter is useful for oh lets say, if people meet over the internet, but they are not quite comfortable giving out their cell numbers to the other yet.. add them on twitter, and set them up with a mobile alert thingy! that's what i kinda use it for.
  8. akrias
    akrias
    ooohhhhh. see, i'm an old fart and never really understood the whole twitter thing. nobody needs to know my whereabouts all the time anyway, right? but i guess what you said is true, iono. perhaps its not all that it appears to be. ne?
  9. iono
    iono
    you guys should make one!! let's talk!!
    you know, late night.. haha
    and i'm thinking about making a new game section..for our group the below me game!! that's getting around, so let me know if you guys are interested!
  10. MagisterMina
    MagisterMina
    I'm not so sure what it is, but I like Videogames! I'm in! :3 hahaha, and by reading this thread earlier, u guys all convinced me to make a twitter XD my twitter ish now like 4 hours old...lol XD
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast