aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What be the business?!

1. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    awesome! I hope you get a good mark, fionajunehope!

I just did my math exams.. not so good :/
    I don't think i passed 5/6 of my papers
  2. machii
    machii
    Ah! So everyones struggling with exams and what not huh? I just finished most of mine and I can honestly say.......I probably Bombed on some

Good luck with your exams you guys! Just keep reminding yourselves freedom is just around the corner right?
  3. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    hahaha, so true
    I hope your results will come back great, machii :3

I have 1 more exam left on monday...
    SCIENCE!
  4. iono
    iono
    machii..MACHII! YaY slow recovery..

dang, everyone is taking exams..except me. good luck to everyone taking exams! i know you'll all do well, unless you're Dora..don't let internet get the best of you! [:
  5. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    *hits iono with magic massive mallet*
    SHADDUP.
  6. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    got my certificate today for my cooking with children course no pics yet june got a cert aswell he he
  7. iono
    iono
    aww, that's so good!
    i'm glad you got a certificate when are we gonna get to see pictures of what you make?
  8. iono
    iono
    how was everyone's Thanksgiving, unless you don't celebrate it, like Dora. [;

and i created a new group called asian music love, feel free to check it out! it's conjoined with Dora!! :]
  9. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    My thanksgiving was alright, nothing too special, we went to a friend of my dads house :/ wanted to get the hell out of there fast though XD i dont like her family or her for that matter i have about four asian songs on my ipod XD thats about it though
  10. iono
    iono
    haha, get more involved with asian things. :]
    and i had Thanksgiving on Thursday and Sunday. :] i love not doing nothing and just eating. :]
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast