aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

enter info of yourself as your character/anything that we should know about her/him

1. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    As the host, i will start off with my character...

I'm Suyaku Zariki Hiroyuki or know as Suya or Ivan. I'm 22 years old and i was born from a planet called Moonstar, magical place filled with demons, angel and other mythical beings like dragons. I'm a nine tail fox mixed with the blood of the winged wolf. i'm also a vampire. i'm mostly shy, tough, caring, sinister...the rest is a mystery even for me. i hope to get along with everyone.
  2. Kiyra
    Kiyra
    well then next will be me
    My name is Ryuu Yajima.. I'm much older then most of creatures..
    I was here at the begging of this world..
    I'm full blood dragon.. but like all dragons I have my human form..
    I'm person who alwyas create some barrier between me and other..
    so I'm not nice person.. I'm very secretive.. nobody knows bout my past..
    and it will stay like that until I will meet that person..
    the one in which I will fall in love...
    I luv to bully ppl and I'm mean but I have other site of me..
    I can't stand when ppl hurt each other.. so in some way I'm pretty carring
    person...
    Nice to meet U ^^
  3. darkfox907
    darkfox907
    Hay hope its ok if i join

My name is Aki Takei im probably the youngest lol only about 300 years old.
    Im a five tailed fox with shiftshaping abilities. im pretty lay back but dont get me made or i may snap. Im also very shifty and love to play jokes on people. I can also be a bit of a bully to people I care about at times. I also cant stand ppl woh are mean to others so i try to protect ppl who are close.
    nice too meet both of u :3 hope i can join in
  4. NekoNekoUke
    NekoNekoUke
    Is it okay if I post three characters? If yes, here they are:

My name is Chroma. I'm an eighteen-year-old fallen angel with porcelain-pale skin, shoulder-length white hair, golden wings (which is rare for a fallen angel) and violet eyes that change color depending on my mood. I wear a diamond-studded white collar, with matching bracelets and anklets. My outfit also depends on my mood.

Eye color code:
    Violet - Normal
    Pink - Embarrassed/Shy
    Black - Angry
    Grey - Sadness
    Blue - Calm
    Brown - Happiness
    Red - Desire/Love
    Green - Envy
    Orange - Sleepy
    Yellow - Anxiety

My name is Alph. I am a twenty-year-old half-demon with slightly tanned skin, short black hair, reddish eyes, and of course horns and a tail. my favorite outfit consists of a fishnet shirt and leather pants, and I never go anywhere without my trusty whip. I am seme.

My name is Honey, but people also call me "Kiirokitsune." I am a seventeen-year-old kitsune with long blonde hair, fair skin, and golden eyes. Um, am I forgetting anything...? Oh yeah! I also have yellow fox ears and a bushy tail. Usually, I wear a yellow tank top, white dress pants, and a white rose barrette in my hair. I love pretzels and iced tea. Oh, and I'm uke.
  5. Jolliapplegirl
    Jolliapplegirl
    My name will be Aoka Yagami
    Eyes: deep sea blue
    hair: white
    Dislikes: mean people
    I'm a citizen of the planet Violet Utopia and has come to earth as an ambassador. i am 24 and single. i look as human as everyone except for a black choker i wear that glows.i use it as a means for communication. its like a computer/translator/phone around my neck.

I'm pretty serious and i dont smile easily. i am very nice and polite but i tend to be mean due to my honesty.
  6. 5thOfNovember
    5thOfNovember
    Name: ALAN
    Eyes: Dark Blue from mask
    Hair: Raven black
    Dislikes: Benevolent beings out to cause other people pain
    I'm just an illusive victim of a Corporate Executive that kept me as his pet. One day, I stole one of his samurai masks and fled. Ever since I freed myself from the abusive master, no one has ever been able to get to my heart. I was 16 when he took me in. At the time both my parents had died, I had no idea I would become his plaything. Now I'm 23.
  7. KazuhikuKitsune
    KazuhikuKitsune
    Greetings all, I am Kazuhiku, known as Kazu to my friends. I'm a three tailed kitsune who is a seke looking for a long term playmate. I do have a 'character profile' of myself. If you have any questions or just want to talk, my IM box is open.
    Ja ne.
  8. KiraJeevas
    KiraJeevas
    Hello, my name is Yukito Watanabe, but everyone calls me Yuki. I'm 21 years old and from Japan. I have long, white hair and super-blue eyes. Unfortunately, I can't really express my emotions. My best friend always tries to make me show at least a smile, but.. Yeah.
    After WW III, my family became very poor. Our firm was destroyed by bombs, so we needed to take a bank-credit to rebuilt it. The firm is still not very big or popular, so I have to work so that we can pay the bank. Recently, I'm working in a in a brothel - No, not as a boy. As a private servant from one of the boys. I can also well handle shotguns. It's really necessary in a bad neighborhood like mine.
  9. Jaydon
    Jaydon
    Jaydon Dumitrus

My youth is a blur of foggy memories that only come in bits and pieces. I know my name, I remember my mother's face and the smell of the cherry blossoms filling the air. I used to live in Japan, I think, but I wasn't born there. I know because I'm not Japanese. I can't even speak the language, though I often dream about the place.

For the last few months I've been wandering around from place to place. My ankle-length black hair usually prevents me from fitting in no matter what crowd I try to mingle with. Or maybe it's not the hair... but my eyes. They're always red and bright, iridescent. I can watch people grow stiff when they look at me. Children don't seem to mind so much but parents are never far behind. I'll never forget the day I tried to hand a little girl one of my strawberry candies...

I suppose my sense of style is a little cliche. I prefer dark colors and unusual materials... like satin and netting.

What else is there to say? There are things about me that I'm sure I don't know and I'm more interested in learning than worrying about things like work. I manage to keep a small apartment but only because I have an allowance that gets deposited into my bank regularly. I'm not sure where it comes from, but it's plenty enough for me to live on alone. I don't want for anything and usually have plenty of pocket change to eat out on or buy new clothes.