aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Soundtrack to their Lives!

1. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    Hey all you Fake lovers! Sorry I have been MIA... Been kind of a tough time time but I got a new topic for you! Besides the OVA soundtrack...what other song or songs do you think describe Ryo and Dee? Mine would be David Gray's "You're the World to Me" and Nickelback's "Gotta Be Somebody". For them personally I see Dee's life as Madonna's "You'll See" (from his standpoint of Jess's fall from Grace) and Ryo Megan McCaully's "Wonder" (his view of how Dee makes him feel). Leave your messages! Lyrics welcome if you want!
  2. lockongirl
    lockongirl
    for dee, "Backstreetboys - I want it that way"
    ~ i can always hear him singin this to Ryo~ like he doesn't want Ryo ever to say him, that 'they can't be ever anything' ;D and he's trying to make him understand He's everything Dee could want ♥

and for Ryo (maybe partly for Dee too..)~ "N'Sync - It's Tearing up my heart"
    xD i just love this song >.< and when i hear this, i can see like pics in my head from them <3 hmm, maybe teh chorus is for Ryo and the rest Dee?

XDD now i feel like making fake amv >_<'
    but it's a shame there's only one OVA..
  3. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    Came up with a new one! Disturbia by Rhianna. Its like one of those songs where the music video is where you try get 2 people to realize they are meant for one another.
  4. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    Okay More Songs!!

Rebel without a Cause-Blake Lively
    This is good with one of those moments Ryo pushes Dee away.

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen- Annie Lennox version
    The line "And with true love and brotherhood each other now embrace..."
    This one is a good Dee song. I can so hear it being played while Dee is fighting off a criminal during the Christmas season while Ryo is running to his aid as quickly as possible.
  5. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    And they just keep coming:

Life after You- Daughtry (I <3 Daughtry...his songs just rock. This kind of song in particular is good if you imagine Dee or Ryo maybe...proposing to one another...definitely good for teary happy scenes. We all know Dee is a big mush underneath all of that hot macho exterior.)

Say it Right- Nelly Furtado (Uber sexy song...one of my faves...its kind of like Ryo's denial, but Dee's responses to it.)