aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Some Deep Thought

1. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    New topic yay!!! A thinker to boot!! Let's say Dee hadn't pursued Ryo so energetically (shy, unaware he had feelings, you decide!) Would Dee and Ryo still come together you think or would they stray elsewhere? Anyone u have in mind? This one came to me because so many yaoi stories are like that and of course so was Ryo
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hmm that is a thinker!! I think they would have still ended up together eventually but that Ryo would have jumped buy Comisioner Rose and Dee would have had to be pulled off him after attacking him and coming to Ryo's defence ^^ either that or Dee would have had a one nighter with JJ resulting in Ryo getting really jealous and realising his feelings?
  3. bleakdesolation
    bleakdesolation
    I disagree, without Dee knowing his feelings for Ryo and acted on those feelings, I say they wouldn't have gotten together. It's only because Dee's attitude is the way it is that they were able to get together. Ryo would have never shown his more aggressive side if Dee didn't come after him the way he did. I suspect that Ryo would have continued with his shy, under the radar persona until an equally aggresive character was introduced, such as Commissioner Rose. Ryo would have ended up with Rose and and not Dee. If Dee was too shy he would have never have gone against Rose, and if he didn't realize his feelings it would have been too late, Rose and Ryo would have been dating and then it would just be unrequited love.
  4. bleakdesolation
    bleakdesolation
    Just ignore this one, I accidentaly posted twice. Sorry