aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

7th Season and...after?

1. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    Let's get to some nitty gritty stuff. Don't read if you haven't read all 7 mangas. Now we all know Ryo and Dee finally hooked up and quite hotly I may add (of course as a Yaoi fan I always want more tee hee). What would you like to see post book 7? Fake Second Season (me- not bad so far but definitely lacking in hot action, but not cute moments) has been posted in select areas as well as Like,Like,Love (me-bleck). But if you had your way how would you like to see Sanami continue the series?
  2. JaoLynn
    JaoLynn
    If you all want more Fake, like I did. Read this fan fiction-- brit_columbia - FAKE First Year Together: A New Day (May), table of contents -- Yes it is freakishly long, but it is just as good (actually in my opinion BETTER) than the manga. Not only does the author develop a great story line and do lots of research to ensure its accuracy, but she also is sure to include lots of hot scenes. I think it is the best thing I have read ever. This is the direction Matoh-sensei should have taken had the manga not stopped where it did, I think at least.
  3. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    I am reading that too!! So good!!
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    *runs off to read the fic* But I would love to see a continuation of the manga!! I wasnt too fussed about the like, like, Love short and I will agree that the second season is cute in parts but it's very short and it doesnt include any of the sexy scenes I WAS expecting after the 7th volume