aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Feedback (AKA: criticism)

1. Halite75
    Maybe make the flowers in the background more transparent, so the text will show up better.
  2. 18WaystoDie
    18WaystoDie
    Ah, that would make sense.
  3. 18WaystoDie
    18WaystoDie
    I would like your feedback on this set! I'm planning on using this for my Aarin fantasy account. This is the first time I had in some time to make a personal one. Depending on what you guys say, I'll scrap it and make a new one or keep this one (after a few tweaks).

Thankee!
  4. Labrador
    Labrador
    If you're going to duplicate him like that, you will want to make sure it doesn't look as pixelated as it does now. Because currently, when I look at the sig I'm drawn to how his face looks to the left and to the right of the actual pic of him.
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    I agree, the enlarged portions look too pixelated and I would probably prefer just one enlargement and have your original picture not dead center. For your enlarged images, you could try experimenting with filters to see the kind of changes they can make to the original image.
  6. 18WaystoDie
    18WaystoDie
    I used the sketch filter, since that was the first thing I thought of. How is this?

7. Halite75
    Halite75
    I think that is a definite improvement over the earlier version.
  8. 18WaystoDie
    18WaystoDie
    Thank you, Halite and Labrador, for the help! I think I'll reduce the opacity a little bit so the enlarged picture isn't so bold.
  9. Labrador
    Labrador
    Hm...are you choosing to split the signature like that because of the render? It might be a better idea to try a better render if so. Because if you have a render that at least is from the upper chest up, you can do more with it instead of being limited with few choices.

Here's an example:

If you're using something like this, there's only so much you can do with it because its basically half a picture.

Something like this on the other hand, there could be more done with because you can manipulate the picture to what you want for the set.

You don't have to use something that's a full picture, but using something that would give you more options would be something to consider.
  10. Halite75
    Halite75
    That is true. Cut-off pictures are EXTREMELY limiting and I personally hate to use them.
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast