aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.psds

1. Flei
    Flei
    KittyLitter: I'm happy to know they helped you! <3 And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Some of those .psds have a LOT of layers, so it can get confusing. XD

O-OMG, thank you so much for the .psd! *____* I looked it over and I think I know how to do it now! I'd also like to add I was that I was very impressed with the clouds you made! They were gorgeous~ And it was really neat seeing the process!

AS FOR THE RESOURCES SHARING/REQUEST POST: I will bring it up to Melissa next time I corner her and see what she thinks. >DD If all goes well, we'll have one. I also think that it's a great idea! :3 Nothing like sharing the resources love~
  2. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    D: I posted a question yesterday...but it got eaten!

anyway, I was wondering if ppl would be interested in Opencanvas Event files? Its basically like a psd, but gives you a fast forward playback of all the steps done on the file. You need opencanvas to view it and you have to have the same versions too...

I have OC 4.5plus if anyone wants to see them XD

or I could just convert them to psd's if you are interested in that
  3. Melissa
    Melissa
    But the problem is... well for me... I won't be able to play it. ;o;
  4. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    DX

okies I'll just do psd files then XD
  5. Shanni
    Shanni
    since I had people who asked~

here's the PSD file for

Download Link >>> Americachu.psd

and Instructions: lol I kinda just copied and paste what I wrote to hikari_heart o__O (she asked how to make a rolling ball)

"Start with the ball in it's original position. Than duplicate it...10 times... *that's what I did*

Make sure that the layer with the ball in the original pic is in the middle.... so 5 layers above, and 5 layers below.

And than... so...the one in the middle would be named 0.. and than -1, 1....than -2, 2, ... -3, 3...

Renaming it is easier

Go to -1 and hit ctrl+t ... for free transform~ you know how when a box comes out you hit free transform?... there's a circle thingy right in the middle. Drag that thing all the way to the bottom of the transform box. So when you transform it by 5 degrees *there's a degree box on the top in PS* it'll transform 6 degrees from there.

Now go to -1... and do the same thing... do free transform, and move the circle thing from center to bottom. *REMEMBER TO DO THIS... I messed up several times, because...ugh... I forgot lol XD* and now transform it by -6 degrees.

Now go to layer 2, and -2. And repeat the above... cept now transform by -12 degrees and 12 degrees.

Now for layer -3 and 3, transform by -16, and 16 degrees
    ... and for the rest ... transform by -18, and 18 and than -19 and 19 degrees

Of course, you don't have to follow my transform degree, if you think it's too little or too much, you can always change it!~

after that hide all the layers... and have layer 5 open. And open animations...first frame should be layer 5... hit new frame. (Make sure all frames are on 0.1sec) and hide layer 5, and open layer 4... and than new frame again... hide layer 4 and open layer 3... do that all the way til layer -5... and than to make the ball roll back and for a smooth loop. Make sure you do a couple more frames and make sure the ball rolls back to layer 4. so on a endless loop it'll roll continuously XD ~ And from than you can customize however you like~

I'm not very good at explaining~ so if you don't understand just throw me a question again
  6. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    Thank you so much for sharing the .pdf files. It's very interesting to see how you all go about making graphics.
  7. Halite75
    Halite75
    Bumping back to first page.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345