aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Help Discussion

1. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    Linky~~

here you go..its towards the middle.. step 4.
  2. Melissa
    Melissa
    Ohh, those are renders, but they're mostly known as C4Ds. They're not used very often, well at least fro what I see here. I don't think a lot of people use them lol. =/ But uh anyway, they are used like textures to add style and flair to it. You can use them by setting it to screen if the background is the black, if the background is white set it to multiply.

//CLOUDCHASER Designs | The World Ends With...\\ <--- you can find some here. ^^
  3. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    Oh...*feels like a complete moron* C4ds..I knew what they were...why couldnt he just write that Thank you for telling me though..thanks for the link
  4. Viccusays
    Viccusays
    Hi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best way to do vertical text. Obvious noob here----I mean the only way I could think is seperately writing each letter and postioning them vertically but they never come out perfectly straight. I'm on GIMP by the way. Gosh...I feel dumb asking but can someone please let me know. Thanks.
  5. Melissa
    Melissa
    Really? Not perfectally straight? Huh, how interesting. I've never heard something like that.... Have you tried doing something this: After you type in your text, right click on the layer of your text, click on free transform, and use your mouse to transform the position. I don't know if that works on GIMP though. ><;
  6. KittyLitter
    KittyLitter
    Viccusays, I don't know about GIMP, but in photoshop, you just write whatever you want and then press this button: http://i38.tinypic.com/34zf7lg.jpg
    and your text turns out to be vertical

Maybe there's a similar way to do it in GIMP ._.
  7. Viccusays
    Viccusays
    Thanks KittyLitter & Melissa =0) I'll go see if these work on GIMP. Again, I appreciate it.
  8. fogdragon23
    fogdragon23
    I'm a GIMP user too. ^^ The only way I figured out how to do it is to change the "Justify" option in your Toolbox to "centered" then press enter after every letter. They should line up just fine. It's the easiest way I found so far.
  9. 211088lord
    211088lord
    @ Viccusays...it´s sadly as fogdragon23 says. (me is a crying Gimp user)

I have a question, hope I am allowed to ask to...
    How are you making rounded borders??? without that it looks like mice ate at the sig?
    Has somebody an idea to make clear ones?? especially when I must save the file in .gif?
  10. Halite75
    Halite75
    In the Tutorials thread, I posted how I figured out to make rounded borders, but the corners do look slightly jagged which seems to be how most rounded borders turn out.
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast