aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Photoshop 101 Monthly Contest | October2017

1. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    RULES:
    ❀ No spamming, but a few comments here and there won't hurt. Just don't bury the entries with comments.
    ❀ Please be nice to others and don't bash.
    ❀ Use what you made please. Don't steal anybody's designs.
    ❀ Only enter signatures and nothing else, please.
    ❀ You must make a signature that matches this month's theme. Anything else is definitely a no.
    ❀ Signatures can be any size as long as they are within Aarin rules.
    ❀ You may make as many signatures as you want but they must follow the rules above.
    ❀ Winners must start the new contest's thread on the first of the following month.
    ❀ If you win, please copy & paste these rules and add yourself to the winners/theme list.

What do you win?
    1. You get to be next month's judge
    2. You get to choose next month's theme
    3. Bragging rights
    4. 500,000 points!

Judge for this month:
    celtic7irish

Theme for this month:
    Leather Jacket
  2. Araka
    Araka
    Uhhh celti.. I'm sooo hoping we get a lot of sigs this month. That theme gives me goosebumps just thinking about it :3
    I'll see if I can find something suitable too ^^
  3. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    Lol. Probably not. Participation here is kinda...slim?
  4. Araka
    Araka
    True true, but I think it's just that time a year where everyone is busy doing other things. I mean the whole forum is a bit quiet lately. Let's hope it picks back up soon :3
  5. Sreaky
    Sreaky
  6. bronakopdin
    bronakopdin
    *randomly dropping this*

*escapes*
  7. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    Okay, I'm super late with this, I'm sorry! I...kinda forgot...oops? So sleepy.

The winner for October's theme is Sreaky. While brona's reminds me more of a leather jacket, and the darker theme is attractive, I feel that Sreaky's used more creative elements.

Congrats, Sreaky! Excellent job, bronakopdin!
  8. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    Waaah! Totally late with this as well But thanks a lot for the win!!! And brona did well too!! Seriously!
  9. bronakopdin
    bronakopdin
    x3 thanks minna <3