aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Photoshop CS2

1. Otome
    Otome
    Well... I'm not sure if this is old news or not, but apparently I just found out that Adobe is giving away free CS2 products. CS2 is about approx. 10 years old now and doesn't have all the new features it's successors has, but just for graphic making it's should be good enough, in my opinion.

Here's the link: Adobe - CS2 Downloads
    There's Mac and Win version w/there respective serial code next to the DL link. But I heard the install for Mac is actually for Power PC devices, so you'll need Mac OS X v.10.2.8–v.10.3.8 or Rosetta to get it working

It's straight from Adobe website so it should be safe (and it's legit too). But just a precaution, I scan the photoshop cs2 file with both my protection programs and they came out clean. Though, I didn't install it so I haven't test the activation code. (I have CS5 so I probably won't anytime soon.)
  2. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    oooh! nice otome!

and this is the reason why (in case anyone was wondering)

"Effective December 13 2012, Adobe disabled the activation server for Creative Suite 2 products and Acrobat 7 because of a technical glitch. These products were released over seven years ago and do not run on many modern operating systems. But to ensure that any customers activating those old versions can continue to use their software, Adobe issued a serial number directly to those customers. While it could be interpreted as Adobe giving away software for free, Adobe did it to help its customers."

so go dl it if you want it!!! (I use CS3 so I prolly wont be using it LOL)

btw, CS2 has been tested to work on Windows Vista, but may have a few quirks.

It can also work on Windows 7, BUT you will need to do this:
    Adobe Community: CS2 on Windows 7?