aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Member Introductions & Chit Chat

1. JadedTyrs
    JadedTyrs
    ★ Which graphics editing program(s)/drawing programs are you familiar with?
    Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended

★ How long have you been using these programs?
    PS CS5 was installed the 20th of December 2010. Only a year and a few months as of right now~

★ What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?
    Things I create : I edit scans for a scanlation group. It's why I was interested in PS in the first place. Things I want to create : Currently I'm really interested in sets (Sigs and Avatars). Luckily for me, everyone here seems to do this already x3

★ What do you hope this group will help you with?
    Everything~ The entire time I've had PS I've only ever cleaned, edited, and typeset raw scans. Honestly it never occurred to me to do anything more creative with it, since I've never been good at creating things... It's only been recently that I've decided I want to make some sigs~! (Recently being last week) I've only ever made two sigs. The first is laughable, the second... better but still laughable. I recognize a few names here (of really amazing artists), and am really looking forward to seeing more work by them(Everyone in general~). I am also very happy to learn more scanlation editing techniques.

★ Anything else we should know about you?
    Hm.. well I am also socially awkward... As can be judged from my huge lurker status.. I've been a member of Aarinfantasy since 10-04-2007 And I don't have a single post... Or even an avatar/sig x3 But ya know, it seems being socially awkward and painfully shy has become very much accepted in society, lol. And as corny/dumb this sounds, I really hope to make some friends here, though I doubt anyone will actually read this x3 Oh well, as the French say.. C'est la vie~
  2. yaoiangel
    yaoiangel
    Which graphics editing program(s)/drawing programs are you familiar with?
    - PS Elements 6.0

How long have you been using these programs?
    - almost a year.. but i'm lazy..i randomly make something xD

What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?
    - sets, profiles, photo manipulation, but sometimes it's very hard with PS elements =_=

What do you hope this group will help you with?
    - inspiration and secret techniques (tell me now!!! xD ). i want to drop my affinity to use similar colors in one sig ._.

Anything else we should know about you?
    - nope
  3. caXiahtic
    caXiahtic
    I'm familiar with Photoshop CS2, Photoshop CS3, and Photoshop CS 4
    I've only been using it for 2 and a half years
    What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?
    I'm not really sure, since I do know how to edit pictures with the basics, but I wanted to know how to add more stuff and make the pictures even better, especially photo manipulation )
    I hope that I'd be taught how to use more of the tools in PS in order to improve
    I'm Sanae, and I love reading books and reading manga, and watching anime (especially yaoi ones xD)
  4. ridiculous
    ridiculous
    Photoshop for the most part it was CS2, but recently decided to get CS5, getting used to it now

Oh, hell, five years, I think? Not sure... No less than that though

★ What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?
    icons, banners mostly... I do try manipulation sometimes or coloring, but that's rare

Get a honest opinion and some tips maybe

Ghah, I'm bad at this whole introduction stuff. Lazy, random and my subjects change a lot
  5. Taekeru
    Taekeru
    Which graphics editing program(s)/drawing programs are you familiar with?: Photoshop CS4, Photoshop CS5, Gimp
    How long have you been using these programs?: Couple of years
    What kind of things do you create (or want to create) in the graphics editing program(s)?: Signatures, Wallpapers, Avatars, Better family photos
    What do you hope this group will help you with?: Learning better ways to use Photoshop
    Anything else we should know about you?: I've been using this program for a couple of years and I'm still a beginner >//< I know how to do some cool things but have no clue how to put what I do together! Lol
  6. peilicanhelican
    peilicanhelican
    Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended. I use it but...Also GIMP2...but I've forgotten how to use it now, probably...

Since Feb 2012. So about 6 months

Sets for now. Though I'd like to learn how to make wallpapers too. And other things. Well, I'm a willing learner if there's a willing teacher.

I'd like to learn more about the program as I think it'd be a good skill to have. I'm very willing to learn new things.

I learned PS through Youtube videos. I've no clue what I'm actually doing...
    Also, I don't think I've got much of an artistic eye, but making sets is fun so I try :/
  7. Hypnotica
    Hypnotica
    - MSPaint, Paint Tool SAI, ULead GIF Animator & Photoshop CS4

- For Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop CS4, about a year. For the other 2, about 5-6 years. Paint was my very first tool.(Curve tool's the best!)

- I make sets; normal & animated. Wallpapers(rare), profile, some pixel chibis and cleaning manga pages. XD

- Getting honest criticisms, tips, inspiration.. And how to make full use of colours. I often stick to one or two colour when making sigs. ~_~

- I love to sketch and doodle stuff. I wish to find my own 'style' that I'm comfortable with when it comes to making sets.
  8. Archi
    Archi
    - MS Paint, PhotoShop CS5

- Paint, about three years. PhotoShop, -cough- less than a month.

- I really want to be able to make sets, gifs, and possibly manga coloring.

- Learn how to use PS CS5 and learning/getting inspiration for making wonderful sets.

- I used PS in high school for my photography class, but I don't really remember much about that. So, I'm starting fresh. Also, I'm not very good at being creative, but I still want to try my hardest at making great things for the members here.
  9. redlycoris
    redlycoris

I always using PS CS4 and SAI
    hmm... maybe over 5 or 4 years, since junior high
    sig, ava, banner, photo editing, and coloring (SAI)... I want to have pen tablet so I can draw in SAI
    graphic, please ^^ I want to create something better ^^
    well, I'm still a beginner and a shy type... =w= but I love draw, sketch and learn new things ^^
  10. onnanoko108
    onnanoko108
    Adobe Photoshop CS3 and GIMP (can't say I'm already good in both software though)
    Hmmm... Quite a long time actually. But I guess to sum it up, about 3 years?
    I like making my own art and creating some doujin pictures. I like drawing anime characters for instance.
    more techniques in drawing anime characters
    I like yaoi~! Hahaha Oh and if you want me to translate some Japanese, I can help ya with it^^
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast