aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[Disc.] APR 11: Longest Time Making a Set

1. Flei
    Flei
    Chawsu: Definitely been there! Sometimes a sig is better than you really think. In times like that it's best to get a second person's opinion. When I really got into graphics I had a friend who would comment and give me advice on my sigs. =D She also made me realize the sigs I thought were bad weren't, I was just being too critical. xP
  2. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    Flei - Yeah, for me when I can't get a sig right, it bothers me until I finish with it. Sometimes, I just let t go if after several changes, it still really bad.

You're one lucky girl to have friends like that.
  3. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    Like 5hrs, and I was pretty much procrastinating, I do remember once I took like a week or so, and I was coming back to the same sig over and over.. then I forgot about it, and came back later.. .. >much later and pretty much I do think I fell in love with it.. though sometimes when the blank space of imagination runs thin, you're pretty much wishing for a sign of you loving it or hating it. Most of the times I take the most deciding on the font I wanna use, .hm. I tend to have issues with that. XD
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234