aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[Disc.] APR 11: Longest Time Making a Set

1. Halite75
    cabbit is a superwoman.
  2. Erotic Devil
    lol. Indeed, she is. !
    5-15 min?! Thats crazy .. good. :O
    Within that time frame I would still deciding if I have the confident working with the pic into a sig. XD
  3. Halite75
    I can spend 30 minutes just picking out the font I want to use.
  4. blackcatme
    blackcatme
    Flei: i try my best not to take any breaks because i did this back in the days and i'd never come back to those sigs again, i'd just start something else..^^' yeaah so now i'm break-free..so i guess thank god my worst time was 2 hours XD
  5. CNHegan
    CNHegan
    Actually I always spend a very loooong time for making a sig (sorry I'm still a beginner)
    But maybe the longest time I've spent on a sig is 7 days (yes a week)
    And usually I can only make 1 or 2 sig in one day (still need more practice)
  6. Flei
    Flei
    CNHegan: Hey, 1-2 sigs a day isn't that bad at all! That's actually my average per day (sometimes even less >__>). If you're a beginner, you should take all the time you need to explore different styles and methods. :P
  7. Hyde
    Hyde
    cabbit is a superwoman.
    My sentiments exactly. XD

@CNHegan - you're a beginner? You have very pretty sets for one...o_____o
  8. loveusender
    loveusender
    I can make about 5-6 sigs a day (with nothing to do) before I burn out completely
  9. Halite75
    Halite75
    I think the most I've ever made in one day was 3 and I almost died in the process.
  10. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    Wow, you guys are awesome. It can take me days to make one sig and sometimes I have to throw it out coz I'm not happy with it.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast