aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General Discussion

1. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    I have no idea. But I'm happy to say my family's thinking of getting one, if only for the fact that it can also play Blue Ray discs...my silly father...

PS3s...I can post information links in this thread about them, if people need the information...
  2. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
  3. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy
    YES!! I finally get my internet back after moving house and I find out all this! I am so happy right now.

It looks like there's a PS3 and Wii version. I'm definitely going to import the PS3 one when it comes out!
  4. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Okay, I think I'm gonna do it.

I'm think I'm gonna buy Devil Kings. Even with the atrocious translations, it's better than nothing, right? I am interested in the PSP Sengoku Basara game, but I've never imported before >.<
  5. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    @Mellusia: Coolios! Tell me how it is?

And this is something I've had on my harddrive for a month or two. I don't have an animated gif program so I had to do this manually with GIMP. Meaning pausing and still framing, (thankfully vlc player does this and saves automatically), til I had the frames I wanted (or could get, damn sequence was fast...) and GIMP did the rest...kinda. Still had to time the frames...

Yes, I was bored. But I'm damned proud of my first animated gif ever!!!

6. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Go Sasuke, go!

They said the second season of Sengoku Basara was gonna start in January, right?
  7. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    ...I think?! Honestly, any time not tomorrow is too far for me...but I think they planned SenBasa as a Spring anime didn't they? Meaning a release in April? (goes off to check ANN)
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    It just says 2010!!!
  9. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    SOME MORE GAMING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sengoku_basara: Good news from TGS

Read...and rejoice!!! (I think? XD)
  10. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    ...and something funny as all hell.

Masamune...Bento!!! XDD