aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General Discussion

1. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Awesome! Alright. If you're at the LJ community than you've probably already seen this vid. But it's too cool not to share here, sooo...enjoy!

YouTube - Frontline [Sengoku Basara AMV]

Featuring Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura, with cameos from all the other characters of the anime...
  2. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Thanks for the invite ^^

I've only watched the anime, but I kind of considered looking into the games...ALthough the English translations of the name just make me facepalm in shame.

I mean, Scorpio, wtf?
  3. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    I don't mind Azure Dragon as much...It's a pretty accurate description of Masamune, but yeah, Scorpio and Arslan (sp?) make me grimace.

Epic phail...
  4. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy
    I've only played the games in Japanese so I've never seen the US fail version before! Looking over the names on the Wiki article, I think Kenshin as Frost is probably the worst though the others are also terrible (Kahz? Mouri isn't a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure villain!).
  5. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Is that where that horrible name is from? Oh, unfortunately, Devil Kings is the only version of the game I can afford right now (more often than not, I find it in the bargain bin's at the local Game Stops) I won't be able to start ordering the original Japanese games until after my next anime convention...which is in a few weeks. I'll be broke indefinitely for a while after, too...

Wait for me, Sengoku Basara games!
  6. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    I encourage everyone to read this post NOW!!!

sengoku_basara: Was This Intentional Capcom?
  7. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Rofl, epic win xD

But I didn't know that was Masamune's crest
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    It's Date's crest/mon alright. It's the one in the official Sengoku Basara sign/symbol/opening. This one --->

Sparrows surrounded by bamboo. And the Sanada clan's mon are the six coins. Yes, I am a dork for knowing this...
  9. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Thanks tsugiri for the new pics!!!
  10. argona
    argona
    Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all! I became a fan of Sengoku Basara after watching the first episode! It's sad that I can't get my hands on the game.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast