aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General Discussion

1. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Whoo, awesome! Definitely something to look forward to for the PS3 ^^

Although I do hope that the localization will be good. I managed to find Devil Kings for less than 20.00 at long last, and I only played just a lil' bit of "Scorpio's" mode, and I'm just laughing at how...ghey this is xD

The graphics are wonderful (and it's not just CGI, there's some anime scenes too O.o), but the dialog, the voice actors, it's just...not the same as the Japanese version

Hell, just leave the Japanese voices and stick some English subs and other general English translations in the game, and I'm happy with that alone.

And lol, bento? Really? xD
  2. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    GAH!!!! WE HAVE TO STIMULATE CONVO!!

Okay! We know the SB3 is coming to NA. Now, according to the sb lj comm, the game story is suppose to be on the dark side, which I'm kind of hoping for. I admittedly haven't played much of Devil Kings, but I can pretty much tell that "dark" isn't really what it's got. Evil character with dark powers, yes. Dark over-all feeling, nah, nadda.

It mentioned that in SB3 story, Masamune is suppose to...actually lose?!

Omg, that's gonna be hard to watch. I'm a Yukimura fangirl, but Masamune is friggin' awesome too-I dun wanna see him lose Dx
  3. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    I know, I hear about him going to lose, and I'm all . But things get BETTER after that, so, here's praying that we'll be able to live through the travesty of Yukimura and Masamune actually LOSING...
  4. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    I can understand how losing is suppose to humble Masamune, or something like awesome character loses but gets redeemed after and is more awesome, but...ugh...

I don't think Yukimura is gonna have his own significant loss per se. He is suppose to be dealing with his own dramaz by being more mature and grown-up after Oyakata is gone or something, right?. I do kind of want to a see a more serious Yukimura. I love his character and attitude, but he's kind of childishly impulsive more often than not.

I also kind of wish they'd port the second game over here too, just for the sake of completion, you know? Might as well see what I'm missing
  5. renji14
    renji14
    Hello all! I'm new

Kumi-kun gave me a Katakura/Masamune DJ by Sakurai Shushushu-sensei last week. XD I checked where the charas are from and discovered they are from SenBasa. XDD I decided to watch it since Kazuya Nakai and Morita Masakazu are voicing Date and Keiji. Although I ended up liking Yukimura more. I like stories which are set during feudal Japan, especially the Sengoku Period and the Meiji Restoration. I was able to finish the anime yesterday. XDD My favorite pairing: Sasuke/Yukimura <33

Wiiiii~
  6. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Welcome renji14~!

Sasuke/Yukimura is a good pairing. It's my preferred Yukimura-pairing, anyways. I am a firm KojuMasa supporter though, although fanart has also made me a big fan of Masamune/Motochika (MasaChika) and KojuSasu. (SasuMasa too...XD)

I have some SasuYuki fanart, if you'd like to take a look.
  7. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    *coughs*Masa/Yuki all the way!*coughs*

I'm kind of getting a little interested in Koujirou/Sasuke now too. I was checking out a Masa/Yuki doujinshi set in the future and Kouj/Sasu made a quick cameo but it piqued my interest enough to want to check them out ;D
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    *coughsIgotfanartcoughs*
  9. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Show me! D=<

Please? :3
  10. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast