aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favourite Pairings

1. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Heh, well, this is a yaoi site, right? So I'd assume we've all imagined so and so together ;D

For me, I'm into Masamune/Yukimura, Sasuke/Yukimura and Koujirou/Masamune.

Masa/Yuki because I love, love, LOVE rival pairings, and I swear these two are a textbook example of such a pairing.

Kou/Masa because of the whole protector/guardian thing

Sasu/Yuki because...Well, my understanding is the two are friends, and some for of guardianship as well...

How about you guys?
  2. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    My absolute fave is KojuMasa. It's my OTP, because more than rival pairings, the retainer/lord thing resonates more deeply with me, especially considering the times.

That hasn't stopped from indulging in MasaYuki from time to time, however. Yukimura's a puppy...a very adorable puppy...

Which is probably why I prefer Sasuke for Yukimura in the long run...again, the retainer/lord thing...

Above SasuYuki though, I indulge in the very hot pairing of Date Masamune x Chousokabe Motochika. Their similarities and the way they mirror each other (I call them the Eyepatch Pair...) just calls to my kinks more than MasaYuki or SasuYuki ever did...so, yeah...

But than again, this show is a breeding ground for pairings. I like looking into any pairing of the main four (Masamune, Kojuurou, Yukimura, Sasuke).

KojuSasu
    KojuYuki
    SasuMasa...
    SasuMasaYuki

KeijiMasa, KeijiYuki, KeiYukiMasa, because Keiji's a freakin' manw****.

And my guilty pleasure is Matsunaga with Kojuurou and/or Masamune. Doujinshi have corrupted me...
  3. ReasonX07
    ReasonX07
    KoMasa, MasaYu, SasuYu, MotoMoto (Motochika Chousakabe, Mouri Motonari)
    (Basically, in my eyes, Yukimura can never become the seme...)

MotoMoto is a guilty pleasure. I'm not fond of either of them as much as I fangirl over the Kojuurou, Masamune, Sasuke and Yukimura but I like it when they're together.
  4. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy
    I think my three favourite pairings are Kojuro/Masamune, Motochika/Motonari and Sasuke/Yukimura. I'm definitely guilty of loving retainer/lord couplings and the love/hate relationship between the Motos is irresistible!
  5. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    I like incestous Maeda Keiji x Maeda Toshiie
  6. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    @greg:...Oh...oh, wow... I've never even thought about it before...

That's...that's kinda hot...

(goes off in a daze of new possibilities)
  7. VolKanik
    VolKanik
    I'm into at least everyone paired with Masamune XD But my main pairing is Kojuuro/Masamune... The doujins I have just made me addicted to them!
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    ...a pairing came to mind...and it hasn't left me alone...

NobuMasa...the last episode did me in, dammit!
  9. velze
    velze
    I love Masamune x Yukimura~
  10. DirtyNinjaChick
    DirtyNinjaChick
    Hmm I guess I'm a bit odd but since I'm a major Keiji fan I like Hideyoshi x Keiji, though there exists like no fanart or anything for that pairing

I also like Kojuurou x Masamune, for reasons that MegaMaz mentioned, the whole lord/retainer thing.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast