aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

who's your smexy redhead?

1. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    I know, I know, they are *all* glompable but which one makes you drool the most? a hard question, isn't it?

my red-haired bishie would be... Eiji Kikumaru (Prince of Tennis), followed by Renji (Bleach) and Hiro (Gravitation)
  2. shisuta
    shisuta
    Ohhhhh, a good question. I'm going to have to go with Gaara as my number 1 and Grell Sutcliff in a close second. I guess I just have a thing for the hot yet totally crazy ones.
  3. Trinket
    Trinket
    I'd have to say Rurouni Kenshin. I can't think of more off the top of my head meh.
  4. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    Hmm... I'd have to say Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji and Lavi from D.Gray-Man...

But if video games count, Luke fon Fabre and Asch the Bloody from Tales of the Abyss are sooo on my list.
  5. mocca parfait
    mocca parfait
    Ah, Kasanoda from Ouran High School Host Club and Sha Gojo from Saiyuki. Bring it ^^
    Who is this btw? http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/groups...tures/59655-a/
  6. GoodbyeAxel
    GoodbyeAxel
    Axel from Kingdom Hearts makes me drool the most (he's YUMMY), followed by Reno from Final Fantasy VII, and then Renji from Bleach. Also in the list is Grell from Kuroshitsuji, Gaara from Naruto, and Hiro from Gravitation. I freaking love redheads.....

Oh and Genesis from Final Fantasy VII as well!!
  7. shisuta
    shisuta
    @mocca- That's Hiro from Gravitation. Also one of my faves and one of my pictures.
  8. celia
    celia
    GRELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~SAMAAAA haha had to get that out there ^_^ and renji abari DDD mmmmmh axel is yummy
  9. arademis
    arademis
    Hi everyone!! just join the group, OHhhh! my red hair #1,favorite,hot,sexy,gorgeous,smexy.....*when lost in a dream*...*sudden awakened* oops sorry! it will be Renji
  10. ecklumi
    ecklumi
    well...... I vote on Marian Cross, Shanks, Badou and Lavi ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    all of them is just soooooo hot ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ *,,* *nosebleed*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast