aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[V]ideo [G]ame [Y]aoi

1. almasy
    almasy
    For SeiferxSquall, SeiferxZell, and pretty much any FFVIII yaoi pairing, read Scarlet Fever's works. Her fanfiction is astounding.
    Website if you're interested http://www.xerampelinae.net/black/
  2. synnesai
    synnesai
    hmmm I'll go check it out~ xD haha
  3. synnesai
    synnesai
    Hey guys! Announcement! Hehe

Has anyone ever hear of the Video Game Live? It's a group of talented orchestra musicians that go touring around the WORLD and what do they do...? They plays songs from video games!

>Dates and Locations<

I'm going to one where I live. I suggest you guys try going! I think tickets are like...$10 ((US)) dollars - maybe a bit more. I know the one time they were here, the tickets were around that price. It's not expensive and IMO - they are very much worth it!

If you want a little sample of what they do:

>Video<

It's very like "OMG! I WANNA GOOO" for me. ((haha the guy yelled out frogger xD)) Anyways...the one thing I sort of dun like... ((I used to play in a band so I attended a lot of orchestra and band concerts)) is that the people aren't quiest so you can hear the music - but then again...how could you be - right? Not when your favorites game is being played in front of you LIVE.

So hopefully someone else will be interested in going =] I know I am!
  4. SoraV
    SoraV
    OMFG yes! I so wanna go! But the only closest showing is in Kentucky. DX
    Have fun *sniffle* and be sure to tell us video game nerds all about it. =]
  5. synnesai
    synnesai
    hahaha I will no worries xD I'll see if I can record too xD though you're supposed too =p
  6. SoraV
    SoraV
    That's why you do it in secret! Haha. XD
  7. Vaed
    Vaed
    Watching your favorite hawt characters is one thing, playing them and making them do unnaturally erotic things is another. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who makes Sora in KH slide up and down palm trees :3 )
  8. Ferus37
    Ferus37
    I have a small question... have any of you tried Rune Factory on the Nintendo DS?

I love Harvest Moon games and I love this one too. Only this time I go really annoyed that you can only marry women... I wanted to marry doctor Edward, or mayor Godwin... *sigh*
    I'm gonna have to write some fanfics about it... and maybe send a letter to Natsume and ask if maybe they'll allow gay relationships in the next one... anyone with me on that?
  9. Dragonblood
    Dragonblood
    Ferus, my advice to you is that you marry a woman and pretend that you're marrying a very effeminate uke. Imagination always plays a big role in these situations.

That works sometimes when I'm playing a Korean dressup game. I just pretend that the girl I'm dressing up is an androgynous male. Yes, I'm eccentric
  10. Nightmare_4000
    Nightmare_4000
    Vincent x Sephiroth =

I wanna see Video Games Live! They've only played one show in London and that was in 2006 -.-

Though by the looks of things they are planning on doing another one in London! More stuff like this should come to England!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast