aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Straight couples you don't like

1. GenericWit
    GenericWit
    So, I wanted to start off with some straight couples I can't stand:

Yuuki/Kaname - Vampire Knight

Maybe it's the series and how absolutely useless Yuuki has become, but... I just think that maybe if Kaname had someone better backing him, he'd become less of a douchebag. I don't like him, and I don't like her. I used to, but... blech.

Anyone/Anyone - Love Hina

I don't know if it was just the anime as a whole, but I thought every single pairing or possible pairing was going to drive me up the wall. Blechhhhhhhhhhhh.
  2. deb
    deb
    sasusaku, even if he's not staying with naruto i just don't like that couple
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hmmm Ichigo x Orihime; I can't stand to see Orihime with a man, especially a know-it-all hero-type like Ichigo. If a woman is innocent and a little weak like Orihime, I can't stand to see her with a man.

Lavi x Lenalee or Kanda x Lenalee ~ DUH Lavi and Kanda love each other

Gwendal x Anissina ~ THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

Kagura x Sougo (Gintama) ~ Oh come on, Kagura's a child! Sougo is 19; he's not interested in a 12 year old girl.
  4. DorkyPPoi
    DorkyPPoi
    Well since Ichigo was brought up, I'd like to say:

Ichigo x Rukia!
    Nonono! Please, I just don't get it. They don't fit. I'd rather have Orihime x Ichigo, but I don't like Orihime either x'D
    I mean, I should mention I stopped watching Bleach because of the fillers and the boringness (haha?), but from what I can remember, the only good pairing in Bleach was Ichigo x Grimjow.
  5. GenericWit
    GenericWit
    I can't stand Ichigo with anyone. I dunno why, but... it's the way I roll. Haha.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Tsk, tsk. You guys have to have reasons for why you dislike pairings!

Or is that just me

7. GenericWit
    GenericWit
    I had reasons for my other ones! Okay, here's why I dislike Ichigo pairings:

I don't like the art in Bleach that much (there I said it!), and I'm not a huge fan of Ichigo. I don't want to see a character whose looks or personality I don't like with anyone! There! Bwahahahahahahahhahaahhhahaa.
  8. deb
    deb
    yeah i guess i really have no reason to dislike it, can't help it though
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I don't really like Ichigo either. Which is why I'm not a HUGE IchiRuki fan. I LOVE Rukia; she's really such a badass, and, well, she's Bya-kun's sister! And her Sode no Shirayuki is just absolutely gorgeous. Her fight against that evil arrancar who impersonated her beloved Kaien ... *sigh*

So the thing is, I really love Kaien x Rukia, but she was in too much of a "worshipping" mode for me to feel comfortable with that pairing. I like a woman to be very strong in a straight pairing, which is why I pair her with Ichigo, and why I really cannot handle IchiHime.
  10. GenericWit
    GenericWit
    LOL you're not a huge fan of it, but you still pair her with Ichigo? Meh, I have to say, I'm usually not a fan of female characters, but she is kickass, and I guess I'd be okay with them... but mainly I just don't like Ichigo.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast