aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Samurai Deeper Kyo

1. Fuji
    Hi, I'm new! Nice to meet everyone. ^^

I've finished reading the entire manga. ^^;

I love Yukimura. DDDDDD
  2. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    I'm on...whatever volume tokyopop is on (I think its volume 27). But I already pretty much spoiled myself with raws and the later scanlated chapters (which is why I'm eagerly awaiting until certain events are published in English so I can properly understand them--like that huge argument between Akira and Kyo later on...)

I heart Kyo!!!!! And Hotaru =3 (And Hishigi, hee)
  3. Fuji
    Fuji
    Ooh volume 27 is out? I have a soft spot for that volume because it's the Yukimura and Akari scene right...? right??? I would looove to get some doujinshi of those two *snickers*.

There was a huge argument btw Kyo and Akira? ...I don't remember this. *drops* I just remember the ending! ^^;
  4. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @naikan: I love Yukimura and Akari, so any interaction between the two is priceless =D I have a soft spot for Kyo x Akari too (that fight between them tugged at my heartstrings *_*). Okay, and I love Kyo x Hotaru too XD
    It might not have been a huge argument, I don't remember much anymore, but it was when Akira wanted to fight Tokito and Kyo wouldn't let him because she was too strong, and Akira got mad and I think said he would leave the Shiseiten? Something like that. I just wanted to see some development/insight into their relationship =3

I think I shared SDK music on aarin awhile ago in the ost section, if the links still work =) I love the OP for anime, but I forgot what the character singles sounded like....except that the same seiyuu sung for both Kyo and Kyoshiro (of course =P)

Has anyone listened to the drama cds?? Those are terrific, I love the AU setting and its so funny XD Was only one of them ever translated?
  5. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    I haven't been here in a long time.
    Happy new year everyone!
  6. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Hi everyone! I'm new here^ ^
  7. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine

evry one i am new here red kyo and
    OWH AKIRA
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345