aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

First Approach, Share You Obsession.

1. vizard light
    vizard light
    I think it was in March? I'm very obsessive that's why I made that many...I'll stop when I get tired of them...Still having much fun and discovering new things
    I started doing sets in Feb I think
  2. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    OMG viz takes the cake. I've only made maybe around 100 sets
  3. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    Counted, 70 owned, 6 bought, 10 self made, 10 or so made for other, 5 still requesting, gave 3 away, made 3 for friends, and of course sold 5 from shop
  4. Halite75
    Halite75
    Heh, yeah, so I think I started making sets in February too, Viz. Obviously my production level is quite a bit slower.

You should get a special prize or something for your obsession or perhaps an honorary title for being one of the most set obsessed in this group. Obsessive Compulsive Queen of Sets, perhaps? Maybe someone else could come up with a better title.

I'll just admire you from the sidelines as a padawan and observe the way of the master. *goes off to make more sets*
  5. vizard light
    vizard light
    Yeah I guess...I never noticed but I'm pretty obsessive it seems
    @aniki ... I don't do animations ....so while you work on 1 set I can make like 5 ...
    But I'm slowing down now ...to learn and get inspirations
    I'm fueled by anger...
  6. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    I am Twinstar and I'm a setaholic

I can beat 60 and 70 sets with just my KH ones alone I have at least 86 KH sets so far (that I can find right now). All from other people And I'm craving lots more

I don't know how many other sets I have since they are spread around in other folders. But I do have at least another 30 sets or more.

As for ones I've made, countless I usually make mine though for other people but I do use mine on another forum and sometimes on this one. I do try to change mine now every couple of days but I keep getting more to add to my huge collection
  7. Delques
    Delques
    Yes, yes a particular Countess vizzula was pestering me so here's me so-called intro. Bah

Name's Delques, Del, Delly, Wolfie etc whatever you guys and girls call me and I'm a setaholic.

Just did a brief count and I have about... About 70. And to think I've never hosted any set contest before. An accomplishment if I do say so myself, especially since I suck at Photoshop and have thus never made ANY sets before. *gasp*

Majority of my sets would be... Kingdom Hearts, which takes up about half of my inventory, though nowhere near as many as Twinnys

I LOVE getting new sets, but it's so hard to find inspirational pics, not to mention how quickly the slots in any open shops run out...

And unlike some of you here, whom i know can easily change sets on a whim, I find myself sticking to one for at least a couple of weeks cause it's really nice, or maybe it's cause I'm just to lazy to change them.
  8. Himmelmez
    Himmelmez
    *reading older posts*
    oh well those with the most sets should just make/request a new set which states so... like a "queen of sets" set
  9. lazyxhime
    lazyxhime
    I am lazyxhime and I have a sets obsession. I have too many to count. -.- My first one was made by me but I have since then stopped making any sets, and started collecting them. I have too much and unfortunately, for some of them, I forgot who created them and forgot to write it down so I don't want to use them without crediting the person. ><

I have a total of 74 sets, not including the different versions of some. >< Most of them were made by my lovely boo CCvanilla0 who I'm surprised to find out does not have an account on AF anymore, which I don't know why. T-T I love all my yummy sets! <33 I can't thank all the people enough for them.
  10. Himmelmez
    Himmelmez
    @lazyxhime: I know that pain, I have 3~4 sets which I forgot who made them too... guess I should ask around ^^;;;
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast