aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

First Approach, Share You Obsession.

1. Halite75
    And I bet we'll both enter each other's set contests, Viz.
  2. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    We should have a bid to see who is the most set obsessed
    I'll win for sure
  3. xYuuki
    xYuuki
    Now now, everyone. How many sets do you own everyone? To start the ball rollin~ I own about 10 sets made by otheres, and another 15 made by myself
  4. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Give or take about 60 in total

Didn't even realize there were so many until I counted

I am helpless
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    Wow, 60!! I wonder if there is anyone who can beat that?!

Amaterasu might have more because she's had a couple of contests where she got over 20 entries--and that is only within the last 3 or 4 months that I've been active here.
  6. vizard light
    vizard light
    I've changed 3 sets within a day addiction is getting worse
    I have 45 in total WTF! I didn't know I have that many..
  7. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    @ Halite: But Amaterasu has been here for quite some time... I've only been active since late Jan/early Feb this year
  8. Halite75
    Halite75
    @Greg Yeah, so you and I have been active about the same amount of time (I didn't start posting around here until January/February) and I have 4 sets and and you have 60. I need to get to work collecting some, huh?

What isn't as funny is that in that time I have made about 60 sets and 24 wallpapers. Apart from the sets I've personally used, I've only ever seen two of my sets used by anyone else. I keep telling myself to stop entering contests, but I just can't stop. I'm an addict to set making!
  9. vizard light
    vizard light
    I think I've made around 300 sets.. since I have total 625 in the album
  10. Halite75
    Halite75
    You beat me all around, Viz! I bow to your superior set making obsession.

By the time I have made that many you'll have made 600 or more. I don't think I'll ever catch up.

How long did it take before you discovered you could download fancy brushes, patterns, textures, etc.? I only found out I could do that in April, so I'm still a newbie trying to use those.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast