aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sets Wishlist ♥

1. angyal
    angyal
    @Artemis you already gave me the most beautiful RenBya set, so no drooling over here. I'll just wear mine.

@Halite no, I won't. I'll just get really depressed and complain a lot and drown me in the toilet in true Myrtle-style.
  2. BadAngel
    BadAngel
    Hey..I would love a Bleach set with Ichigo in his hollow mask/form..
  3. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    Finally getting to write something in this group as well... Sorry I'm hopeless.

Hm, well what I wish for:

A sexy / beautiful / calm / soft Crimson Spell sig with Halvir and Valdrigue in it.
    I love this characters so much. But it's hard to find sets with them and when I see some, I don't like them or they are expensive and taken by someone else, when I'm not around.
    I love all kinds of colors except for too much pink or neon colors. ^^
  4. takaakisan
    takaakisan
    Just joined this group as I find myself more and more addicted to sets......
    Surprisingly I still don't have any set of my beloved Katou Youji......As I love him so much, I'm wishing for a sexy and beautiful set of him alone (this time no Iwaki-San around.....).
    All kind of colors are ok (I'm not particularly fond of pink and neons though....)
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    Try putting in a request in one of the graphics shops.
  6. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    I know a lot of the prominent, sometimes legendary set makers are inactive these days, so it's more effective to request sets in shops. But I find auctions are an incredibly fun way to collect sets. So rather than making a personal wish, since few may see it here anyway, I'll just tie a wish to the Tanabata branch that we continue to have beautiful sets made by graphic artists on AF, and that LOTS OF THEM get put in delightful AUCTIONS, and in cabbi's SET ADDICTS CONTEST! (Since Tanabata festival doesn't come until summer, I'll put my wish up early... and wish on a star or two in the meantime! LOL)
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    ATTENTION BORED SET MAKERS: I'm sure you are doing absolutely nothing these days, what with finals going on in many countries, school ending, summer or winter starting, vacations, etc. *cough* and so if you're absolutely totally bored you could come and make something for my sig contest

GO HERE --> LINK
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12