aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

LaviYuu Doujinshi, fan art, fanfiction ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I thought it'd be nice to have a place where we can share various media with one another People can post favorite fics, pics, etc. and I'll just edit them into the first post (for easy access).

FANART
    As soon as it uploads, I will post the largest known collection of LaviYuu/YuuSagi artwork IN THE WOOOORLD (possibly). You can have LaviYuu sets and wallpapers for life.

Here it is!! -- kanda-lavi.rar

FANFIC
    A Rabbit and a Cat [LaviYuu] ~ There were some things Allen knew simply by catching a glimpse inside his comrades’ suitcases. There were a lot of things Allen didn’t know because he only caught a glimpse and saw what he saw. But both Kanda and Lavi knew.

Love's a Roller Coaster [LaviYuu] ~ Lavi somehow convinces Kanda to spend a day at a theme park with him. But, what's this? Kanda's afraid of roller coasters...?

Your Bones On Mine [LaviYuu] ~ Kanda is starting to get a little jealous of all the girls Lavi looks at, so he decides if he could only look a little more like what Lavi found beautiful.

Christmas Chaos in the Black Order [LaviYuu] ~ Lavi is determined to get Kanda to attend the Order's Christmas party, but Kanda is just as determined not to. Lavi, however, does not take 'no' for an answer.

Getting To It [LaviYuu] ~ When Kanda had asked him what it’d take for him stop bothering him, Lavi jokingly asked for something he thought was impossible. Lesson of the day: be careful what you ask for. Or maybe not.

My Only Love Sprung from My (only) Many Hatreds [LaviYuu] ~ Kanda hates many, many things. Or does he?

Awake [LaviYuu] ~ Lavi loved and hated nighttime.
  2. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    Some more fanfic recommendations! (Some of my absolute faves. ^_^)

Keeping up Appearances [LaviYu] ~ Lavi and Kanda are on a covert mission, attending a ball as a couple. (Yes, Kanda wears a dress. And hates it. But that's the orders.) Lavi screws him in the hallway outside the ballroom, against a wall.

Out of Order [LaviYu] ~ Kanda never figured out how he managed to get over his one-dimensionality, but having feelings for Lavi are screwing him over. What sucks the most? Lavi thinks Kanda’s crush on him is pretty funny.

Louder than Words [LaviYu] ~ Lavi has a new way to help Kanda “relax” after a long mission.

The Curse of a Blessing [YuSagi] ~ An unexpected effect of the Innocence they were supposed to retrieve leaves Lavi and Kanda in an unacceptable situation.

Oral Fixation [LaviYu... sorta] ~ Kanda has just about had it with Lavi's constant attempts at seduction. Little does he know his downfall is about to arrive in the form of a snack food...
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    DOUJINSHI:

Chains
    Circle/Artist: VOEL
    Pairing: Lavi/Kanda
    Warnings: not worksafe
    Pages: 34
    Language: English

Crimson
    Circle: Sanada Kazufumi
    Pairing: LavixKanda
    Rating: R18

Koi to ya Kimochi (Amour et Jalousie)
    Circle: Kira.Etoh
    Pairing: LavixKanda
    Rating: ?

La Famille 1&2
    Circle: Houseki-hime & A.A.O.
    Scanlated by: Orchard Dreams
    Pairing: LaviYuu
    Rating: Hard R
    Summary: Lavi and Kanda find an Innocence that allows barren women to become pregnant. The Innocence decides to give them children too... (Not mpreg, btw!)

*Check out the novel, Love Train! Make sure you read it BETWEEN La Famille 1 & 2

Memories
    Pairing: Lavi x Kanda
    Scanslated by: a_j_g
    Presented by: Millenium Puzzule?

Oyogeta Tori to Oboreta Sakana (RAW?)
    Title: Oyogeta Tori to Oboreta Sakana (泳げた鳥と溺れた魚/Swimming Bird and the Drowning Fish.)
    Circle/Doujinka: Unknown O.O?
    Source: eMule

Past-Future-Now
    Title: Past Future Now
    Author: ?
    Pairing: Rabi/Kanda

Shiniitaruyamai (RAW)
    Source: Banzy?

Usagi no Hon (RAW)
    Title: Usagi no Hon (ウサギのほん)
    Circle/Doujinka: A.A.O. / Hana Shinohara (篠原花那)
    Pairing: Lavi x Kanda, one-sided: Allen x Kanda
    Source: eMule
  4. Winterine
    Winterine
    Will add more later... off the top of my head:

Neko no Hon (Cat Book) - Doujinshi, scanlated
    D.Gray-Man Shounen Ai Doujinshi
    Pairing: Kanda and Lavi, one sided AllenxKanda
    Artist/Circle: Shinohara Hana (A.A.O)
    A cute shounen-ai story. Usagi no Hon is the sequel to this one - and I'll be pestering Ari to scanlate it Wish I could claim credit for helping with this one, but the girl was too quick and got Neko no Hon done before she read my email lolz!
  5. Winterine
    Winterine
    Here's the scanlations I mentioned:

Blue Suicide (Aoi Jisatsu)
    Blue Suicide [Arigatomina + Mirusmayhem].zip
    Pairing: LaviYuu, TykiYuu (sort of)
    Angsty and a bit sad

Joker
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/qjzltu...Joker_S-I_.zip
    Pairing: LaviYuu, one sided AllenxKanda
    Fluffy and cute