aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Let's talk LaviYuu~!!

1. Ayumik
    really, really really??????????????? waaah, that means that i have to watch till the part very very fast... cos i am still (shame on me) somewhere near the beginning so i didn´t see it... and bout that dj,. looks like i am the only one that haven t seen it yet.. gotta improve well, i haven t seen too many yuusagi though .. do you know bout other good one?
  2. Erian
    just check around in the manga download section, then doujinshi, look for the the topic with startingsletter D and search for D.GrayMan doujinshi. there oughta be tons of LaviYuu and Yuusagi. and if you like fanfiction, here's a link to a fanfic community of ff.net dedicated to LaviYuu and Yuusagi; Community - Eternal Lotus of Heaven and Earth: Lavi X Kanda/Kanda X Lavi - FanFiction.Net
    enjoy ^^
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Some of us also provided links to our favorite doujin and stories here in the group
  4. Ayumik
    Ayumik
    oh, thx very much, I am gonna look it up now
    and aha - i didn´t read everything in the group yet so i didn´t know but thx again
    btw, i am just about to stick one poster of them on my wall - do you have any posters like that?? - and they are sooo cute tgether
  5. marly
    marly
    Where is everybody????i mis ya'll
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Still here XD How ironic; I made a LaviYuu comment just today on the Tweets thing to the left of the forum
  7. uniQ
    uniQ
    Lavi + Yuu =

Saw them in anime. 15 seconds later, the part of brain responsible for daydreaming went in overload.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I was like that, tooooooooo!!!

I know, aren't they just SO CUTE together!? How obvious is it that Lavi has the hots for Yuuu-chan?! And Lavi is the only person Kanda seems to even REMOTELY tolerate!
  9. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    But one place that comes to mind that he most definitely must/should/would/could have is in the Ark after he's been calling out for Allen, then decides that Kanda might be alive too if he is, and calls out for his Yuu-chan...who appears, and then Lavi pretty much goes all squealy-thrilled to see him and runs over to him pretty much with open-arms ready to glomp (and kiss, definitely )
    OMFG I REMEMBER THIS! And Lavi was screamin out "Yuu's underwear!" to get Kanda to respond. Which implies that Lavi has probably at some point seen Kanda in nothing but his underwear. Or prolly even less.

LAVIYUU LIVES!
  10. moodyzoe
    moodyzoe
    Oh, that's ep93, not sure 'bout the manga chapter though...
    He went into auto lets-hug-Yu-chan-and-maybe-do-something-more mode~~

Who knows, maybe Lavi is referring to the underpants that Kanda doesn't wear? Their uniform's pants are rather tight...
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast