aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Let's talk LaviYuu~!!

1. Erian
    of course not! welcome to the group! ^^
    sooo what do you prefer LaviYuu or YuuSagi? or do you not care since both are cute? (*whispers* both are cute both are cute! XD)
  2. Winterine
    Winterine
    Both are cute indeed!
    BTW there's an awefully cute fluffy dj that is basically a PG ish Kanda-Lavi-Allen. Anyone interested? I can post it somewhere (but given it is a hassle for me to upload/download I don't want to if nobody is interested). And then I don't know if I'm allowed to repost anyway, lol, but we'll keep it a secret here, right?
  3. Ayumik
    Ayumik
    thx
    hn, yep, both are totally adorable..but still I like laviiyuu more I´ve just read one novel bout them - unfortunately in my language otherwise i´d upload it - and it just made me love them
    have you seen whole grey man ??
    oh, and Winterine, if you were so nic and active and uploaded or gave me some link I´d love to read it
  4. Erian
    Erian
    me too me too!
    though I don't like Allen anywhere near Kanda >.>'
    it's weird, actually. I used to be a Yullen fan... but that was before I got to know about Lavi after that it was like 'Bye Allen!' *pushes the moyashi aside* and 'Welcome Lavi'! ^^ *puts Kanda and Lavi in a closet and is not satisfied until she hears equally satisfied moans*
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Erian

I think Allen is a cutie but he's too young to be yaoi-ified. So I put him with Lenalee, who's older than him anyway, which is just my cup of tea (she'll keep him in line). It helps that Allen isn't half as annoying as most main characters.

I personally don't understand Yullen because Allen and Kanda seem to genuinely dislike one another. Kanda needs someone to make the first move; he's too stiff and shy to do it himself. Can you see Allen getting all romantic on his leather-clad butt? I don't think so Allen's the same way. Someone else will have to do the asking.

LaviYuu just works because Lavi already likes Kanda (A LOT ) and Kanda, although grumpy around him, doesn't seem to want to murder him. It's not a huge stretch of the imagination to envision Lavi stealing a kiss at some point
  6. Erian
    Erian
    yeah I agree, though I plain despise Lenalee :P
    It's alright with me if she keeps little Allen occupied while Yuu-chan and our favourite Usagi are having some fun ^^
    but she better make sure I won't be seeing her XD
    *goes of to make pictures of Kanda and Lavi doing it like rabbits*
    (just read La Famille again ... *heavenly sigh* it's just so cute! )
  7. Ayumik
    Ayumik
    Well I don´t have anything in particular against Yuullen, i just read one ffic here bout those two where allen was made into a cat and it was really cute... but still, when i think bout it allen is just..not fitting in the image or something.. laviyuu are like..absolute couple ...
    and allen is kinda fine with tyki, no?
    and lenalee.. from the very start i just really didn´t like..don´t know why...it´s like orihime, i don´t like her cos she is.. "murderous intentions" orihime..
    oh, and did lavi really kissed kanda?????????
  8. Winterine
    Winterine
    Well, as far as I can remember I don't think Lavi has canonically kissed Kanda in plain sight

But one place that comes to mind that he most definitely must/should/would/could have is in the Ark after he's been calling out for Allen, then decides that Kanda might be alive too if he is, and calls out for his Yuu-chan...who appears, and then Lavi pretty much goes all squealy-thrilled to see him and runs over to him pretty much with open-arms ready to glomp (and kiss, definitely )

And Kanda didn't really object, hehe And then they both call Allen Moyashi

@Kanda-Allen animosity. I kinda agree with you, AM, but I don't think it's all just negative between them. I think it's all Komui's fault They started on bad terms, through no fault of either of them, but I think Kanda stayed irritated with him possibly knowing that he's probably going to be a rival (since he knows he was apprenticed to Cross, who seems to be quite the bigshot, even as far as generals go) sooner or later, and that he's a naive punk who is noticeably younger than him and seems to not be in fearful awe/respect for him like most peope at the Order seem to be. That, and how he is a fake gentleman *lol* Allen, on the other hand, has shown several times to be worried about Kanda's welfare or interested in his opinions, and has tried to actively be on good terms with Kanda. (But what is he thinking, trying to muscle in on Lavi's relationship with Kanda lol) Eh, talking about Allen too much anyway lol.

Yuusagi! omg has anyone else read that angsty dj where Lavi is a Noah and he walks in on Tyki in the early stages of molesting a tied-up blindfolded Kanda? And then Lavi pretty much tells Tyki to bugger off (so he can molest his Yuu-chan). Hothothot and angstangstangst!

Oh, I'll upload the fluffy dj once I get it onto my usb...I can't remember the name right now, or I could just direct anyone interested to where you might be able to d/l it online already (And that goes with the LaviYuu/TykiYuu dj too, if anyone's interested)
  9. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    It's not a huge stretch of the imagination to envision Lavi stealing a kiss at some point
    I squealed. like srsly.
  10. Erian
    Erian
    @Winterine: oooh I know which one you mean, but.... sadly my memory has about as many holes as Dutch 'Goudse' cheese and I can't remember the name either >.>'
    it was soooo sad! poor Yuu-chan's afraid of losing his precious Baka-Usagi
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast