aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Let's talk LaviYuu~!!

1. ran27
    ran27
    cool DJ's.

Bows down to the all great Artemis Moonsong.
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aww shucks, you guys My pleasure

There are loads more RAWs though ... I only posted the ones that were supposedly scanlated, although a few I realized were actually RAW.

My personal favorite is La Famille, of course SC has the link to the fanfic continuation

Past-Future-Now is also cute
  3. Winterine
    Winterine
    No dilemma at all!!! *sweeps in before the YuuSagi people can respond*
    ...You must be referring to me?
    Yuusagi! Yuusagi! Yuusagi!
    Yuu-chan is teh seme, but of course he'd allow his baka-usagi to top him every now and then if said bunny catches him off guard (or is otherwise being delightfully devious) I'm sure

When I first looked at my VM to see two links here, I thought "the Rabbit and the Cat? wth is this? Sounds very 'Alice in Wonderland' " But then I kinda looked again at who was posting the links (and for a moment thought it was one of those dare/punishment game things but dismissed that idea pretty soon) and thought "well what else could it be?"

Must check out that other thread now... And perhaps contribute to it

I hope people don't read La Famille in the wrong order - I think I was a big vague the first time I told SC about it. The "novel" bit is between the two doujinshi parts

Yay for Kanda and Lavi goodness!
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    This is what I have to say to your YuuSagi nonsense: Thbbbbbt~!!!

Ohh do you have the link to the novel?? SC gave it to me a while back but I lost it
  5. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    La famillie = L.O.V.E <33333

i keep on reading and reading. LaviYuu =

Thanks for uploading some artemis!<33
  6. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    @Artemis: You said it! LaviYu pwns all!

Here's the novel part btw:
    Adult Content Notice
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Is this group dead???

IS THE LAVIYUU LOVE NO MORE?!?!?!?!

Noooooooooooooooo~!!!!
  8. marly
    marly
    Don't even mention that, I am still here, i was just so taken with the Fanfics you linked here i even printed them out to read on my way to school, as result i failed one of my exams but it wont stop me
    Laviyuu forever
  9. Erian
    Erian
    @Marly: ai! sorry about your exam, better get a nice big dosis of LaviYuu to get over it ne? :P
    I've gotta admit, I tend to lean towards LaviYuu more than KandaLavi
    blame Yuu-chan and his beautiful cute look :P
    ... and probably this weird side of me that loves to see a though guy like him in a vulnerable position *grins*
  10. marly
    marly
    @Eiran: oh but you know i still got another shot so it's gonna be okay, i studied hard this time I also prefere LaviYuu than KandaLavi, Yuu is the ultimate "uke" for me, but i don't see much of the LaviYuu fanfic, so i have to do with what we have.
    I always got a when i see Lavi pin Yuu down so blissful
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast